My Other Half

Author: -thepinkrose-

As of now (May 5th 2016) the story has 5 parts so please excuse this review if it's shorter than my previous one.

My first comment is on the length of the chapters. They're pretty long which is great, especially since the detail in so great. I wasn't bored at all while reading meaning the length wasn't too much and the chapters were well written.

The characters are extremely sweet! Isabella is very very relatable, if you look at the comments I left in the book a lot of them simply say "me" and "same" because her thoughts and mine are so similar as well as our actions. I like to think that most girls will feel the same.

Aiden is the boy of many cliché dreams and that makes him perfect. Sweet and caring but tough and protective. He gives a sense of fantasy to the story as he's what most girls want, making him extremely likable and making it even easier for the reader to envision themselves as Isabella while reading.

A suggestion if I may, Isabella tends to have a lot of inner thoughts that she shares with the reader. Maybe italicize these phrases? It makes them stand out so anyone who is a faster reader is able to separate these thoughts from the regular, action and descriptive words. I am a faster reader myself so this is totally a matter of preference on my part but hopefully others agree. Again, totally preference.

As the story isn't finished I have no clue where it'll go from here but so far, I'd recommend this to anyone that likes escaping reality to a super cute and movie like world of oblivious love.