Part 2

(This is smut and I'm not sorry)

A best of awkward silence passed between you and Ashton, you twisting your hands nervously before cracking a small smile in attempt to break the tension.

"Just don't think I'm going to call you mister or sir." You joked, causing Ashton to groan.

"Please don't. Now that we're past all this," He said gesturing towards you. "I guess we should actually start the lesson. Do you have sticks?" You nodded, pulling them out of your bag. Ashton picked up the snare from the drumset and set it in front of him, you grabbing another stool to sit across from him, dropping your bag next to you. He set a drum pass on top of the head, pulling a pair of sticks out his boots.

"I used to keep mine in my boots too." You said without thinking. Ashton looked at you with raised eyebrows.

"Have you played drums before?" He asked, twirling his sticks expertly. You clutched your sticks tightly, the familiar rough wood sending a flood of memories into your mind.

"Uh yeah. I mean, I've never played the drumset, I was in the band. Not a cool band, the marching band." You rambled, the back of your neck heating up as Ashton watched you with an amused smile.

"That's awesome. And it explains your amazing legs." Ashton said, causing your face to turn even redder. His cheeks turned a slight pink and looked away, clearing his throat.

"So uh lets get started with some rudiments." He said, launching into an explanation of note divisions. You already knew what he was explaining to you so you couldn't help but tune him out as you watched him play, the movement of his hands reminding you of a few nights ago, causing you to fidget uncomfortably in your seat. You spun your sticks in-between your fingers, eyes never leaving his hands as he continued to play. He stopped suddenly, looking up at you with blazed eyes.

"Your turn." He smirked at you, snapping you out of your trance. You dropped your sticks and leaned over the snare, bringing your hand to the nape of his neck and pulling him forward, molding your lips against his. Ashton dropped his stick on the snare with a clatter, pushing it to the side, as you moved forward to straddle his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck, his hands moving to your hips. You broke the kiss, breathing heavy, Ashton's pupils blown wide with lust.

"I thought you didn't want this?" He asked, the smirk on his face growing. You rolled your eyes twining your fingers into his curly locks.

"Is this room sound proof?" You breathed, tugging on his roots lightly, causing him to groan.

"Yeah."

"Good." You said, kissing him again, your tongue slipping into his mouth. His tongue caressed yours, slipping his hands under your shirt, pressing against your bare skin. You pulled away, shaking your head slightly as he inched his way up to your bra.

"Don't, just leave it." You mumbled, moving your hands to the top of his jeans, popping open to the top button and unzipping them, reaching into his jeans and wrapping your hand around his half hard cock, pulling it out. You slipped from his lap, slotting yourself in-between his knees, leaning forward and running your tongue over the head of his cock. He hissed, leaning back, grabbing onto the drums behind him as you lowered your mouth onto him.

"Fuck." He moaned as you slid your tongue up the underside dick. You bobbed your hear up and down, taking in much as you could, your hand pumping the parts that you missed. Ashton's hand moved to your hair, pulling it up in a ponytail, forcing you down slightly. You fought up against his hand, glaring at him through eyelashes.

"Sorry." He muttered, easing the pressure off the back of your head. He threw his head back, gripping the rim of the floor tom, knuckles turning white. You heard the drum start to shift and suddenly you were yanked up by the makeshift ponytail, a line of spittle connecting your lips to the head of his dick. You wiped your mouth and cocked an eyebrow at him, his face flushed and chest heaving.

"Fuck sorry, that was great really, but I'm gonna break this fucking drum if you don't stop." He said, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him down and lying flat on the ground, Ashton falling on top of you in a mess of tongue and legs. You trailed your hand down his chest and wrapped your hand around his dick, pumping it slowly. Ashton broke the kiss and sighed, pressing his forehead against yours.

"Jesus Christ, is it your goal to make me cum on this drumset?" He groaned as you smirked up at him.

"Maybe, seeing that we can't fuck on it without breaking it." You teased, leaning up to capture his lips again.

"God, remind me to buy a stronger drum kit." He mumbled against your lips, his hands going down to the top of your leggings, you lifted your hips so he can pull them down.

"This carpet is gonna burn." You said, moaning slightly as Ashton's lips trailed down your neck, darkening the fading bruises from your last encounter. He flipped you over so you were straddling his hips. "Now you're gonna get burns."

"Don't care." He said, pushing his jeans down more as you grasped his cock, lining it up with your entrance, slowly lowering yourself onto him, both of you seething with pleasure. You took a moment to adjust his length, thinking that you could fuck him a thousand times and never be used to how huge he was. Ashton bucked his hips up impatiently, causing you to gasp slightly. You lifted yourself up, pressing your palms to his pecs as you began to bounce up and down, Ashton gripping your hips tightly, angling his to hit your spot, causing you to throw your head back in ecstasy. You bit your lip to keep from screaming, the sound of Ashton's moans almost causing you to fly to the edge. You clenched around him, causing Ashton to let out a long moan, cursing loudly.

"Holy fuck please tell me you're close." He groaned, his abs clenching, forehead covered with sweat. You nodded, mouth agape, unable to form words as you felt Ashton's calloused fingers circle your clit harshly, causing you to reach your peak, unable to stop the scream flying for your lips. Ashton gasped, his orgasm overtaking him as he leaned up to wrap his arms around you, burying his face in the crook of your neck. Heavy breathing filled the room as you both stilled, wrapped around each other post-orgasmic bliss. You slowly lifted yourself from Ashton, cursing at the sensitivity, cum leaking onto the floor.

"I'm gonna have to clean that up before the next lesson." Ashton chuckled. His eyes snapped up to yours suddenly, widened with fear. "Shit we didn't use a condom." You waved away his concern, standing up on shaky legs, still dripping down your inner thighs.

"Im covered, don't worry. Shit we made a mess though." You laughed as Ashton laid flat on the floor, bringing his hand up to muse his hair.

"There's a towel in my bag, its clean don't worry, you can use that." He offered. You found his bag and pulled the towel out, cleaning up yourself before tossing the towel to Ashton, who caught it and set it over his dick, not moving from his position. You grabbed your leggings and yanked them on, suddenly anxious to get out of the room. You stared at Ashton for a moment, bouncing on your toes nervously before going over and kneeling down, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"See you next lesson." You whispered in his ear and before you could back away from him he gently grabbed your face with both hands and kissed you intensely. You got up after the kiss, started blushed and smiled at him, turned around and practically sprinting out of the room, leaving behind your stick bag and a very confused acquaintance propping himself up on his elbows to watch you leave.