Chapter 2

Aga's POV

We're already here at the beach resort as I promised her. Siya ang pinapili ko kung saan kami magbabakasyon and all I did was to book everything. The ambiance here is very relaxing, with the summer breeze, and the sound of the waves. I went to Charlene on the balcony.

"Loving the view, Hon?" I asked her, seeking confirmation. She simply nodded in response.

"Eh ikaw?" she inquired, turning the question back to me.

"Of course, I always love this view," I replied, causing her to playfully hit my arm. She noticed that my gaze had lingered on her cleavage.

"Ang aga-aga ang manyak mo, 'no?" she chuckled, rolling her eyes at me.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind, planting kisses on her neck, leaving marks behind.

"Come on, Aga, it's too early for that. Let's enjoy our vacation!" pagsasaway nito sa akin, pinching my nose.

Suddenly, a knock resonated at our door.

"She's here! I'll go and open it!" she exclaimed with joy and run towards the door to open it, and out of curiosity, I followed her.

Who could our visitor be?

"LEA! GOSH, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Charlene shouted, exchanging cheek kisses with the woman. I still couldn't see her face, "It's been a while, ha? How are you??"

The woman giggled, "I missed you too, Cha!" They embraced, and now I could finally see her ethereal face.

She's... beautiful. Mesmerizing, even.

"Pasok ka! By the way, Lea, this is Aga, my husband." Charlene introduced me, and I struggled to remember her name. Was it Lani? Lilo? Leni? Ahh, Lea!

"Hi, nice to meet you, Aga!" Goodness, the way she said my name sent shivers down my spine. Her voice was a bit low so it sounded like it was dripped with sensuality.

"Nice meeting you too... Lea? Right?" I replied, and she just smiled, revealing the adorable dimples on both sides of her cheeks, "Yes."

Just as you thought she couldn't get any prettier, one smile and it was all over.

I am fully aware that my wife is just in the same room with us but I can't contain my unholy thoughts. It felt thrilling.

"Oh, you're already in your swimsuit! Wait, magpapalit lang ako. You two stay here, okay?" Charlene said and left the two of us alone.

I glanced at her and yes, she was wearing a black two-piece swimsuit underneath a sheer dress. She looked incredibly sexy.

Damn, this will not end well for me.

"So, how long have you been married to Cha?" she asked, but I was completely fixated on her, on her seductive figure. She exuded an irresistible sexiness.

She had full, enticing breasts, and a perfect curve—she was just stunning. Damn, words aren't enough to describe how good-looking this woman is in front of me. Where was she when I was single?

"Earth to Aga Muhlach!" she snapped, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh, uh, what was that again?" I stammered, just as Charlene came out of the restroom.

"Tara na?" Charlene asked, pulling Lea along. I followed them.

There's something in you, Lea. And I'm going to figure that out.

Lea's POV

I just met Charlene's husband, Aga a while ago. Oh, the man exuded an undeniable charm, leaving me momentarily breathless.

"Kamusta na kayo ni Bamboo?" Charlene's question caught me off guard, evoking a burst of laughter.

"Us? There's no 'us' between me and Bamboo!" I retorted, meeting her curious gaze.

"So... you're single?" Her inquiry pierced through me like a dagger. I could only offer a silent nod in response.

And then, at that very moment, Aga approached us, a captivating presence that held us captive, "Hi, girls!"

As we sat by the seashore, our eyes fixed on the enchanting sunset, Charlene's phone suddenly shattered the serene atmosphere with its piercing ringtone.

"Excuse me, I need to take this call," she murmured, excusing herself from our presence and start walking away.

"Charlene must be so lucky to have you, isn't she?" I uttered, causing him to glance at me, intrigued.

"What do you mean?" he asked, prompting me to face him directly.

With audacious boldness, my eyes traced a tantalizing path, journeying from his nose to his alluring lips, then descending to the provocative contours of his neck. Finally, my gaze ventured lower, capturing the sight of his chiseled abs, sculpted to perfection. The atmosphere grew thick with mounting tension, electrifying the space between us, and intensifying the desire that crackled in the air.

"It's because you possess handsomeness, industriousness, and kindness, and I believe you excel in the realm of intimacy, evidenced by your undeniable hardness!" I boldly proclaimed, pointing towards his nether regions. His cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Don't be shy! Lahat namang lalaki nagaganyan." I reassured, bursting into laughter.

"Sayo?" 

"I'm sorry?" I asked him so he could repeat what he just asked. Oh, I heard it right. I just want to make sure we're thinking the same thing.

He shook his head, "Wala."

"May boyfriend kana ba?" he inquired, our eyes locked in an intense gaze.

"I don't have one. Unless..." I whispered seductively, looking him straight in the eyes. Yes, I was fully committed to seducing him. Just for fun.

Our faces were inches apart and without hesitation, I planted a passionate kiss on his lips, which shocked the both of us. I pulled away and just chuckled, trying to play it off. However, I was taken aback when he grabbed the back of my neck and engaged me in a fervent, fiery kiss.

A mischievous smirk played on my lips. Of course, I eagerly reciprocated the kiss, our lips locked in a ravenous dance, exploring every corner of our mouths. Eventually, he was the one to break away from the intense embrace.

"Oh, that was breathtaking..." I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—" he began, but I silenced him by placing my index finger gently against his lips.

"Don't be! Pareho nating ginusto. You have nothing to apologize for," I whispered, turning my gaze back toward the setting sun, "At least to me, you don't."

"Hon!" Cha called out to Aga. Both of us turned our attention toward her. Aga rose from his seat and offered me a hand to stand.

"Oh, bakit?" Aga asked, his voice tinged with curiosity.

"I have to go back to Manila. My mom wants me to join them in Canada," she explained. Ah, so they were leaving?

"Alright then, let's pack our things," Aga said, seemingly prepared.

"No, Aga! You'll stay here. Ako lang naman ang kailangang umuwi. I can handle myself," Charlene insisted, adding another layer of drama to their already dramatic situation.

"Hon, I'm your husband, so you are my responsibility, okay?" Aga asserted.

"Ang kulit din eh! Kaya ko na, okay? Don't waste your two weeks of leave. Just stay here." Charlene insisted, interrupting Aga's attempt to speak.

"And that is final!" Aga sighed deeply, resigning to her decision.

"I'll just go inside and pack my things," Charlene announced.

"I'll help you," Aga offered.

"Mauna na kami, Lea!" Charlene said before leaving.

And I'm left all alone. What's new?