Chapter 3

WARNING: NSFW (Read at your own risk)

Lea's POV

OH MY GOSH! This place is starting to get dreadfully dull! I have no one to talk to, no one by my side. Ano ba namang bakasyon 'to! Perhaps you're wondering where the Muhlach couple is. Charlene departed just moments ago. And as for Aga, well, who knows! Maybe he's sound asleep since it's already late at night.

I made the decision to visit a bar located within the resort premises. As a regular patron of such establishments, I have developed a penchant for them. This inclination arose following the departure of my former fiancé, who left me on the day of our scheduled wedding ceremony. Remarkable, isn't it?

My ex-fiancé was quite a character. He pulled off the "runaway groom" act, you know? So there I was, crying incessantly. And that's when I started frequenting bars regularly. I also became quite the flirt. It's pretty obvious, right?  I simply want to toy with men's hearts. I want them to experience the pain too.

Here I am now, standing in front of the bartender, ordering a shot of tequila since it has become one of my favorites lately.

As I glance around, the place is bustling with people. That's the only way I can describe the bar, it's crowded. It's always crowded, some are dancing, some are flirting, and some are making out already.

When I took my 8th shot, I started feeling a bit dizzy then someone suddenly grabs it.

"Take it back!" I tell a man, or so I assume.

"What is Lea Salonga doing here at the bar, huh?" he says with a smirk. Tanga siguro 'to, 'no?

"This is a bar. What do you think I'm doing here? Praying?" I respond sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him.

"Lea Salonga's got a sarcastic side! Hahaha!" he exclaims, laughing and stepping closer to me. I just roll my eyes in response.

"Come on! Let's dance!" he says, pulling me towards the center. Nahihilo na ako!

He placed his hands on my waist, drawing closer until our bodies were touching.

"Do you know how incredibly sexy you are?" he asked, before impulsively kissing me. However, my usual flirtatious nature seemed to have deserted me, so I pushed him away.

But I couldn't overpower him; he was too strong. Maybe I was also intoxicated. He carried me outside where there was no one around.

In an aggressive move, he tore my shirt and forcefully kissed my lips, a passionate and intense kiss that traveled to my neck.

"Please, stop!" I pleaded, tears streaming down my face.

"No! You're mine now, Lea!" he declared, kissing me once again.

But then, someone punched him. Immediately, another man lifted me up. Another man? I was carried until we reached a room, I suppose.

"Are you okay, Lea?" a deep voice asked. I recognized his voice, but I had to be sure. So, I reached out and touched his face. I felt like a blind person! 

"Aga?"

"What were you doing out there all by yourself?" he asked, concerned.

"I got bored so I decided to go there. That guy was just being nosy!" I said as he gently laid me down on the bed.

"You almost got raped! Lasing kana ba?"

"Hindi kaya!" I said, standing up straight to prove him wrong. I'm still actually sober, medyo nahilo lang talaga ako kanina.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, worriedly.

"I am now. Thank you, Aga." I replied, accompanied by a reassuring smile to alleviate his concerns. In response, he reciprocated with a similar expression.