Part 2

Ace and law they are doing homework and you and Luffy are playing video games. Then you received a message from Rebecca.

-Guys I have to go, I have to do something whit Rebecca

-How are you going to go to her house? you mom not in your house and Sabo not here to take you with his car- Luffy say 

-Ace did you drink your pills?

-Yeas ... no ... I don't remember, why?

-I was going to ask you to take me to her house whit your motorcycle but you don't remember if you drink your pills

-Is ok, maybe I did take ... - He falls asleep 

-I can take you-Law said

-Really?  

-Yes and how you see ...-He looks at Ace sleeping-Is seem we finish our homework for today

-Thank you so much-You smile-Let go

-Wait (y/n), are you going to stay for sleep today?-Luffy ask

-Of course, today is movie night

You say goodbye to Luffy and get out of the house with Law and before you enter the car, you hear Ace screaming and you think that Luffy hit him again for falling asleep. You smile and enter the car, there was silence for some minute.

-Movie night?-He suddenly say

-Yes every saturday I stay with them to see movies

-When you finish seeing the movies,  you stay sleeping with them or go to your house?

-I stay with them, we sleep in the living room I sleep on the couch and they sleep on the floor 

He stays silence so you look at him and he was angry but when he notices you looking at him, he calm down.

-Sorry but I remember I have to go to a place but I left some papers I need so I need to go to my house first-He look at you-I'm sorry 

-Is ok

You arrive at his house and go inside because you need to use the bathroom but before you go he offers you juice so you accept it. Meantime your where in the bathroom, he put something in your drink. When you get out, he gives you the juice and you drink it.

-Wait for me here, I will be back in a minute-He say

You sit down on the couch and wait for him to come back but second later you started to feel sleepy. You take out your cellphone and send Rebecca a message saying that you be in her house in some minute but before you send it, you fall asleep. Then Law came back and when he sees you sleeping, he smiles and take you to his room and put you in his bed and he lies down by your side. He takes your cell phone and starts to look at your photos, almost all of your photo was you with the three of them but then he saw a photo he didn't like. Ace was behind you with his arm around you, the two of you look happy, Law gets angry and deletes the photo. He starts to look at your message and almost all of them where people from the school but he then sees a message that got his attention, it was one where you were talking with Nami.

"Wen ate you going to tell him that you like him?"- Nami write 

"I don't know, he probably doesn't like me"

"You are too negative"

He was surprised that you already like someone so he will try to know who is the guy. He looks at your number list and writes the name of all the guys so he can investigate them. He stands up of his bed and take out his cellphone and start to take photos of you in his bed and when he finishes he goes on top of you. He starts to caress your lips until he starts to kiss you, he gets surprised when you start to kiss back but it was a weak kiss because you were still asleep, he then starts to leave kisses on your neck. He was starting to desire you more so he stop and stand up then go to his bathroom to take a shower and calm down. Some our pass and you start to wake up and stare at the room a little confuse, you look at a clock that the room has and see the time and it was already six. You stand up and walk downstairs, then you see Law watching tv. He notices you and smile.