Part 10

You two were kissing and slowly start to take off your clothes and getting more intense. You were a little nervous but you are decided to do this with him today. He was now on top of you and then stare at each other.

-Are you ready?-He say 

-Yes, of course- You say a little nervous

-Are you nervous?

-No -You say and he stares at you- Can you hurry up

-You really are that desperate for me?

-Shut up or I will leave- You say and he laughs

-I'm sorry-He kiss you

Law was looking the room of you two but didn't have much luck until suddenly hear your voice. He tries to open the window without making much noise but then stops when he begins to hear your moans of pleasure. He was angrier now so he sees a rock and grabs it to break the window. Wen he was going to break it, two guards saw him.

-Hey you, what are you doing? 

Law starts to run away from there and go to his car and drive away. When he enter his room, he starts to throw and break everything from in his room. When he finally calm down, he sit on his bed and put his hands in his head.

-I will kill you, I will kill you, I will kill you, I WILL KILL YOU ACE-Law sat very angry-Soon you will be dead 

Is been three days and you didn't know nothing about Law, you send him message and call him but he ignores them so you get worried. You ask his friends and they tell you that he is sick so you decide to go to his house when you get out of school. You told Ace and Luffy that you were going to another place with Rebecca to buy some stuff so you say goodbye to them. You hate lying to them but if Ace knows that you going to visit Law, he won't let you. You were in Bartolomeo car with him and Rebecca, you didn't tell them where you were going, you just give them direction and get out of the car when you were close to the house. You start to walk to Law house and when you were in front of his door you knock it and wait for him to answer. He opens the door and you see he didn't have his shirt on so you blush, he was surprised when he sees you but smile.

-Hi, I'm sorry that I came here without warning but you don't my calls, I ask your friends about you and they told me you were sick, so I came here to see you

-Is ok, now that you here, I feel much better, come inside

You enter his house and sit on the couch and he sits next to you. You feel a little uncomfortable having him so close to you without his shirt. You stare at him and when he notice you how you were looking at him, you look away blushing.  He smile an idea came to his mind.

-So you were worried about me?

-Y ... yes- You look at him nervous- Nobody knows I'm here, I lie to Ace and Luffy just to see you 

-So you lie to them just to see me-He feel happy when you say that-I'm must be special for you right?

-Of course, you are my friend and now that I see you are okay, I feel calm

-You the one that looks sick, you face is pink- He put his hands on your forehead- And you are hot

-I'm ... I'm fine, just bring me some water and I will feel better 

-I'm the doctor here-He go closer to your ear and whispers- That means I need to check you, to be sure it something serious

-Law ...

He pushes you to lie down on the couch and go on top of you then start to kiss you. You try to push him away but he was stronger than you.

-Your tongue is fine, that's a good thing