Prologue

Kylo Ren was one of the most feared people ever. His unexplainable "Mind-Probe" was fear-inducingly effective, and he always seemed to know if a well-kept secret was in his midst. His troops kept their distance from the fearsome presence that commanded them. Tech workers were busy repairing the messes he made during his tantrums. All in all, Kylo Ren was an unpleasant and terrifying individual.

To outsiders, the First Order was a united killing machine that could slaughter populations. There was almost no individuality, especially among stormtroopers. The stormtroopers all wore masks specified to their jobs- flametrooper, snowtrooper, TIE Fighter pilot, Riot Control, you name it. The one thing they had in common was that the masks hid the trooper's face, making them less human and more armored fighter. They were ruthlessly effective and were the signature mark of the First Order. These troopers left lots of damage across the galaxy and people's stomachs sank in dread at the sight of the shining white armor.

Supreme Leader Snoke lead the First Order, and helping him were a trio of grim commanders. Captain Phasma, with her reflective armor, was a sight to behold, her impressive blaster and height putting fear in the heart of even the bravest Resistance fighter. General Hux, a red-headed and dictator-like being vying for power. And finally was Kylo Ren, the man who radiated compressed rage that could spring out at any moment.

And then there was you. FN-3371. A stormtrooper. How could you be mentioned here if you were just a lowly white-armored soldier doing the First Order's dirty work? Well, you were about to have a life-changing experience that gave you a whole lot of new power... and someone very special was about to have their eyes on you.

(A/N: This story was inspired by rewatching The Force Awakens ((which I can now watch whenever I want. Because I bought it B3 )) Kylo Ren is the best emo trash helmet-worshipping child ever)