Chapter 1

"FN-3371, report with your squad to my division." came Phasma's robotic voice through the loudspeaker.

You were said stormtrooper, FN-3371. You were a squad leader who wore a white pauldron on your shoulder.

"Come on, squad. Let's see what the Captain has in store for us."

You led your troops through the hallways of Starkiller Base. Following behind you were FN-8124 (aka Dodger), FN-9160 (aka Moon), and FN-555 (aka Fives. He had nicknamed himself after the Clone Wars hero).

One hallway after the other was traversed. You kept on going until you saw machine parts flying everywhere and some screams coming from a room on the right-hand side.

"Is there any other way we can get through to Phasma's division?" asked Dodger.

"Not without taking a route that will cause significant delay." replied Moon, tapping her datapad.

"We'll have to take this way, then. Gather in single file along the left wall. And whatever you do, don't stare." you ordered your squad.

You walked past the open door, hoping the masked figure inside wouldn't notice your presence. But then the worst happened.

He did.

He looked at your squad as you walked briskly past, red lightsaber still lit.

"STOP!" barked the voice behind the mask.

You stopped and so did your squad. Turning around to face Kylo Ren, you hoped these weren't your squad's last moments.

"Why are you in this hallway, trooper?"

"My squad and I were reporting to Captain Phasma's division on her orders. There was no faster detour, so we continued here."

Kylo stared at you for a moment. During that time, you stood perfectly still, the only sound being the crackling of the lightsaber.

"You may continue."

You and your squad quickly rushed out of the hallway. Once you were out of Kylo Ren's visual range, you sent a message to the tech-repair department to clean up the masked man's mess.

(A/N: Picture is reader-chan... she looks very tough)