Fogiveness

Sakura's POV
Three months have passed and it has been 2 months since we finished hunting.

I sighed and looked out the window in my office. "Sakura-sama! Sakura-sama!" I turned to see an anbu with a birds mask. "What is it?" He was in charge of Karin. What could it be this time.

"Karin is going crazy again. She won't stop yelling." I sighed. Getting up. I walked down to the dungeons to heard screaming and yelling.

"Man~ can't you shut up for a day at least?" I asked. "You slut! Fucken whore!" I rolled my eyes. I started perform quick hand signs for a jutsu. I walked into her jail and tabbed her on the head.

She was instantly silent but her mouth was still moving. "W-what did you do to me?" She asked in a quiet voice. Surprised that she was able to talk quietly and not loudly. She started to chock me.

"All I did was turn down your annoying voice to a minimum of when you can talk." I started and pushed her away before heading back to my office.

"Hey Sakura?" I turned to see Ino and the girls. "Naruto asked us to go out for dinner again. Do you want to come?" Hinata asked. I smiled gently. "Alright. Can Itachi come?" They nodded.

-----to dinner time-----

"Sasuke. Can I talk to you in private with Itachi please?" I asked. They glared at each other before nodded and following me. I rolled my eyes as I felt them glaring at each other from behind.

"Sasuke....you need to move on from me." I said. His eyes them widened. "Listen. Even if you kill Itachi there'll only be you left to restart the Uchiha clan. And you're gonna need a male successor. If there's Itachi and you. Then you both can help each other recreate the Uchiha clan faster." They both looked at me before looking at each other.

"But he killed the Uchiha clan!" Sasuke yelled. "I did because they were gonna try kill the village and take over it! I had to do my duty and choose between good or evil! Village or family that was evil!" Itachi yelled back.

"Stop it! Sasuke

"Stop it! Sasuke. Your brother loved you so much that he asked the Hokage to spare your life and let Itachi become an undercover anbu in the akatsuki! But you ruined your chance to forgive him the moment you left Konoha for power and me on the bench! Then you go ahead and come back with you new team and I forgive you! But what do you and they boys do to me and the girls?! Cheat on us when we have you our love and trust!" I yelled.

His eyes widened. "I sor-" "Don't be Sasuke. Don't be. I forgive you but only because I still want us to be friends." I sighed. "Do you forgive your brother who has sacrifice more than his own life to do everything for your own good?" I asked.

"Why? Why Itachi? Why didn't you tell me this?" Sasuke asked.

"Because it was an order from the third Hokage. I'm sorry for putting the burden on you. I was only going to tell you once you've killed me. But now that I have Sakura. I guess I just have to agree with what she's said. I did it because after hearing about mother and father's plan on killing everyone in the village and then letting the Uchiha take over the entire village, I needed to decide go either go with family or the village I loved and learned so much from."

Sasuke looked down and clenched his fist. "Do you forgive me for not asking why in the first place?" He asked. Itachi nodded and hugged him. "I've always wanted to go back to the time when we were both really little." Sasuke said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I'll leave you two out here as I go check on the girls." I said before disappearing to find the girls.

Inside the restaurant. I found the boys on one leg and holding up flowers and the girls standing up surprised. "Will you give us one more chance to prove our love to you?" They asked. Now I'm kinda glad that we went to the same restaurant as last time or people would be everywhere. Watching them.

The girls spotted me and nervously looked at me under what to say. I nodded knowingly because I still know that deep down. They still loved them dearly.

"Yes..." They said. "W-what?" Naruto and the boys asked surprised. "Yes!" The girls hugged them. The boys expect Shikamaru was surprised.

"Shikamaru?" I asked. He looked at me with sad eyes. "If you love her. Then go chase after her. Deep down in her heart. I know that she still loves you." I smiled.

He's eyes lightened up. "You think so?!" I nodded. He hugged me before rushing out of the restaurant. Probably to the hokage's tower for permission to go to Suna.

"What happened to Shikamaru?" Itachi and Sasuke asked. "He went to ask for permission to go to Suna to get his love life back." I chuckled. She would defiantly say yes.

---///7 years later\\\---

"Sarada! Shisui! Indra! Izuna! Come here now!" I yelled to my four children. Sarada the eldest who was 4 years old, tuning 5 and Shisui, Indra and Izuna are triplets.

Yep. You heard me. Triplets. They are 2 years old turning 3.

The girls and I have decide to stay in Konoha with our new family. And my brother approves of it since he had a five year old child now.

I married Itachi six years ago and Sasuke married a few months after us.

Let's just say that Hinata and Naruto has two children, Sai and Ino, Shikamaru and Temari, Neji and Tenten, has one.

Sasuke married a lovely girl called Hana. Meaning flower. He had two kids. Naming them, Kagami and Madara.

My life couldn't get any happier since Itachi is the head of the anbus and I help out when I can. But I just found out I was pregnant with twins!

I couldn't be any happier with my new family.

❤️The End❤️

❤️The End❤️