10 Years Later

Epilogue - Adam's P.O.V.

"Happy birthday, munchkin!" Jared yelled waking Mason up. He got on top of the bed and started jumping, real close to his body. I really  hope he doesn't jump on his own sons body. Now that, would be terrible.

A few years after Jared asked me out that night, we went on 6 dates before we became a couple. I became closer to him, his father and Noah, plus I got closer with Mason, which was a bonus because he is just the most adorable kid ever. Tayla, my little sister who is at the big age of 14, is still best friends with Mason. Except now they are brother and sister.

Jared and I got married 5 years ago. Then, I ended up adopting Mason as my son seems how his mother is not around, then we adopted Tayla as our own seems how my parents were never around to pay attention to her. She stayed at my house all the time anyway.

"GET UP MASE!!!" Tayla yelled coming in and joining in on the jump fest. We moved into a 2 story house down the road from Jared's dad and step-father.

The outside of the house is white. When you first walk in its the living room, which has crème colored walls, you walk into a couch, then on either side of the couch is a recliner. On the other side of the room is a flat screen TV hanging on the wall. We have a shelf that holds movies, CD's, and a stereo.

When you walk out of the living room you can go into the kitchen that is white and looks like a normal kitchen but bigger, so it has more space, then it has a island right in the center. Its my special place. If you don't go into the kitchen you go into the dinning room right next to it.  Its a light brown color. The dinning table is right in the center with 6 chairs. Two at the ends. Two on the left side, and two on the right side. It is a boring dinning room if you ask me.

If you don't go into any of those, there is a set of stairs that head upstairs, which I will get to in a minute. If you don't go up there when you first walk in there is a bathroom on the left. Its blue, when you walk in there is a sink with a cabinet above it. Then there is a toilet on the other side of that and a shower/tub at the end of the bathroom. The stairs are a brownish color that is carpet. When you go up the stairs, there is a balcony type thing at the top that you can see over it, then a door that leads to the bathroom, which if you ask me looks exactly like the one on the first floor. Then on the other side of the hallway is Mason's room, which of course is red. The door is red and has MASON written in big letters with black paint.

Inside, it is actually really clean. When you first walk in you would think it is a girls room, but he is just really clean. He has a desk on the right side, when you first walk in. Then he has a walk in closet all the way on the left side. Then the further you walk, because his room is really big, but anyways, he is his bed. Which has red bed sheets, of course.

When you walk further down the hall, on the right side, is Tayla's room. It is a green door with TAYLA written in black paint just like Mason's. Her room is a blue color. When you walk in she has her room just like Mason's but a Hello Kitty bed sheets, then boy band posters all over her room.

Then on the left side right across from Tayla's room, is Seth and Samuel's room. They have a white door with black writing saying SETH then below it, it says SAM. There room is CRAZY. They have toys and stuff all over it. I don't even wanna talk about it.

Anyways, at the very end of the hall is mine and Jared's room. The door says, just like the kids, Jared then below it, it says Adam. Its a white door with black writing. Its just a normal room so I don't really need to talk about it.

Now I know what your wondering. Who the heck is Seth and Samuel? Well I will answer it right now. Seth and Samuel, also known as Seth Bryan Hansen-Haight, and Samuel Jonathon Hansen-Haight. They are a cute set of twins that me and Jared decided to adopt when they were 4 years old. Now they are at the age of 5. They are crazy and like to annoy Mason and Tayla like crazy. But they are just the most adorable kids every. Along with Mason and Tayla. They both have blond hair. The only difference is Seth has big blue eyes. While, Sam has big green eyes.

"Pops?!" I heard Mason yell. I looked to see, Jared standing on the bed looking at me in worry. Then Tayla on his back. Mason was laying on his back on his bed, with Seth and Sam sitting on top of his stomach and chest. "You okay there pops? Your crying."

 I rubbed my finger on my cheek to find its wet. "I'm fine." I nodded. "Just thinking about how much I love my life." I told them.

"1......2......3....." Jared counted. Then when he got to three everybody screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASE!!!" The twins were jumping on him, which he was fine with because he was used to it and plus he was really strong, like his dad. Jared and Tayla were jumping on his bed laughing.

"We love you!" Seth and Sam said at the same time, Sam kissed his left cheek the same time Seth kissed his right cheek. Mason just smiled and wrapped his arms around them both.

"Awe" Jared, Tayla, and I all said at the same time.

"Happy birthday Mase." I told Mason as soon as he stood up. I walked over and wrapped him up in my arms.

"Thanks pops." Mason said with a big smile.

Jared walked up to him after he threw Tayla on the bed, then hugged him and kissing the top of his head, still being the best dad ever, then left to go down stairs. The twins must have thought that they didn't get enough of him and hugged him again then ran out of the room screaming for Jared. Tayla got up and hugged him then went to find out where the twins were. Mason and I decided it was time to leave his room to go find out what everyone was doing.

When we got down to the first floor Martin and Noah were sitting on the couch with the twins in there lap. Mason and Tayla were sitting on the floor in front of Martin and Noah. Jared was sitting in a recliner.

I seen Jared pat his lap and smile at me, so I walked over to him and sat on his lap, giving him a kiss that still to this day made me fall in love with him all over again.

Martin and Noah ended up getting married the same year me and Jared did. Tayla and Mason goes over to there all the time. The twins don't trust them yet so they only visit them when they come here or when Jared and I are there.

At the age of 2 years old they were beaten and raped by their mother and stepfather. There parents left them for dead in an abandon house. A bunch of rowdy teenagers went to the house and found them and reported them. They were put into the adoption home till they were 3 then they got put into a foster home; which then at 4 we adopted them.

So as of August 2nd 2012, our family consisted of: Jared Allen Hansen-Haight, Adam Lee Hansen-Haight, Mason Ace Hansen-Haight, Tayla Ruby Hansen-Haight, Seth Bryan Hansen-Haight, and Samuel Jonathon Hansen-Haight.

"Well, Mason, now that you are 14 years old, are you going to get a girlfriend?" Martin, Jared's father, asked his voice the same like it was before, it was smooth but had its roughness.

"Actually, there was something I have been meaning to tell you guys. I'm bisexual." He told us then watched us with worry. But I don't know why. His grandfather and other grandfather, father and his other father were all gay/bisexual.

"Yeah that reminds me. Dad's I'm bisexual too. And Mason there's not need to worry. There all gay and bisexual too." Tayla told us and Mason then leaned her head on his shoulder.

"What does gay mean?" Sam asked the same time Seth said, "What does bi-bi-bisex-bisexual mean?"

Everybody burst out laughing. They were just five they didn't know.

God, I love this life. Jared was totally worth it, and I tell him every night. I love Jared. I love Mason. I love Tayla. I love Seth. I love Sam. I love Martin as a father. I love Noah as a father. I love my life.

I turned and kissed Jared right on the lips. The shocks were still there even after all these years.

I smiled and settled into Jared's arms that he had wrapped around me; while Mason had Tayla pinned underneath him from wrestling.

The End.