Time For School

The day my life started to change was on a regular sunny day in my house, well it wasn't exactly a house more like a bunch of wooden planks nailed together to a tree. It started off like any other day I'd get up a five am then hint for my breakfast and lunch, eat and get ready for school. I know what you'd be thinking, me, going to school from the way it sounds like you'd think I'm a homeless teenager living in the woods with no social life whatsoever. If you thought that then your totally wrong I choose to live in the woods hunting for my food so I can test my skills to their limit and be able to use all my senses properly. Now back on track today is my first day and year at Asuka high I'm excited yet nervous about it. I walked into school that morning which took me about an hour to get there why does Asuka high need to be in the middle of the bloody city I mean can't it be somewhere closer, geez. Well I have to put up with it for three years and who knows I might become one of those really skinny models who normally starve themselves to death. Sorry I better carry on with my story not just hearing me complain all the time. Anyway once I reached Asuka high nobody was there after my mind could adapt to the ghost like atmosphere I realized I was bloody late! I ran as fast as I could through the empty halls and not looking where I was going I had accidentally crashed into someone. As I apologized my eyes were suddenly set upon a young man around my age he wore the Asuka high uniform his hair was light blonde and part of his bangs covered his left eye. His eyes were a beautiful shade of purple he wasn't tall actually he was quite short but still about ten centimeters taller than me so who am I to talk. I sensed something strange about his aura it wasn't human at all but I couldn't think about him now I was already late enough just when I thought things couldn't get even worse I was so late that I missed my first class and got detention. At least the rest of the day wasn't bad I got through it pretty quickly with nothing abnormal happening and luckily that guy from this morning who I found out was in one of my classes didn't notice me. Now all I have to worry about now was detention. My detention time was weird apparently all the first years were sent there for a tour around the the school. We came into the gym where tables and stalls were set up the teacher explained to us that they were where we could sign up for after school clubs well one club to be exact. I had a look at all of them there was the literature club, baseball, soccer, tennis table, basketball, the math geeks which I like to call them, computer nerds just ignore my nicknames of course there were many to choose from one actually said the supernatural performance group join us if you dare. It was super weird but I joined anyway. The day had finally ended I got home as quick as possible so the teacher wouldn't give us first years anymore lectures. Anyway you may be wondering how did today change your life it was just a normal school day plus your weirdness you live in a freakin tree for gods sake. Well don't worry the next part will where something strange will actually happen well stranger.

I hope you enjoyed the first part of my story I will add the second part soon okay. Bye Bye.😊