Chapter IV: The Pleading

SeHun's POV

As he entered the mansion. His smell lingered my nose. My cells became alive. I knew then. He is my partner. I couldn't stop looking at him. I focused my eyes at him, seeing every angle of his face.

After everyone introduced themselves, including me, Kris asked him to unpack his bags on OUR room. Yes, partners share their rooms to develop each others' affection.

Few minutes later, I went upstairs. As I reached the door of our room, I felt really really strong. It's like energy is going to burst outside my body. My cells are raging inside me. I wanted to mate with him so bad. When I entered, my eyes blacked out.

The next thing I know, my right hand was in his pants. I felt his member getting harder and harder. I was raping him, forcing myself to him, giving him rough and hard kisses. He was crying and screaming at the same time.

"Stop! Please stop! Stop it! He said shouting.

Then the door bursted and Kris, Kai, Chanyeol and Tao grabbed me. They pulled me out of the room but I was struggling. I saw LuHan run to the bathroom and locked it.

Kris and Kai holding both of my arms, put me inside BaekYeol's room.

After a few minutes, my body went back to normal. I didn't knew that I am capable to do those things. My heart aches as I remember what did.

"How stupid can you be?!" Kris shouted "He just came here! He hasn't even chatted with us yet!" he continued.

"It's going to be hard, just to get his trust back." Tao said.

"I didn't knew what happened. As I entered our room, my eyes blacked out." I said to them

"Kris, he's telling the truth. I saw his eyes, they were gray." Kai said.

"I think it's better if you stay away from him, for now." Kris said more calm than before.

With that, they left the room. They said that I need to stay here until they say so.

LuHan's POV

After Suho and the others left, I continued to wash my body. I took of my wet clothes and let the water run thoroughly to my pale skin. The water was nice. Tears ran again on my cheeks when I thought about what happened. I just quietly finish my bath.

I wore a large shirt that reaches my thighs and shorts above my knees. It's more comfortable for me to wear these kinds of clothes.

I went out of the bathroom and went to the bed as I dried my hair with the towel. I fixed the sheets and blankets, then I quietly laid on the bed. It was already 7 pm. Someone knocked on the door.

Kai's POV

I knocked at HunHan's room. When the door opened, I saw a boy bursting with sexiness and cuteness at the same time. LuHan, fresh from the bath. I can still see some parts of his hair was wet. His shirt was so big that it reaches his thighs and his left shoulder is a bit seen. I thought he's just wearing a shirt because it was almost covering his shorts. His legs, hmmmm, sh*t! Kai! Stop it.

"Why are you here?" He said.

"Suho said to get you because dinner is almost ready. He said that you will be having dinner with us, so let's go?" I said to him shakingly

"Why so jumpy?" LuHan said then walked before me.

I just quietly followed him downstairs. When we reached the dining table, he sat between Suho and Baekhyun. I sat beside SeHun, still looking at him. I got to SeHun first before I came to LuHan. Kris said to get both of them. Yeah yeah, they asked me because I can just blink my way upstairs easily.

Suho's POV

"Hey, you okay?" I asked LuHan as he sat between me and Baekhyun.

"Yeah I'm fine." He replied.

"You sure? you look pale." Baekhyun asked.

"Yes of course I'm sure. Even though I was shocked of what happened, I'm not wondering why because I've had so many experiences already." LuHan said then ate his potatoes. I was shocked of what he said.

"Experiences? Already?" SeHun asked like he was going to explode with anger.

"Well yes. In my school, boys tried to take advantage of me, luckily no one had succeeded yet." He said calmly "I'm done. Thank you for the food, I'll just walk outside to get some air." After that, LuHan left.

LuHan's POV

I got out of the house and sat on the soft grass. I tried to stay strong as possible, because I don't want them to see me vulnerable. I watched the stars twinkle and twinkle.

Then, I heard steps from my back. Someone sat beside me. It was SeHun. He looked at me full of sorrow and regrets. I can see it clearly.

"LuHan..." He whispered

I stood up from my sitting, ready to leave but he held my hands. His palms were icy cold. Then he hugged my legs and began crying.

"LuHan I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. So sorry..." His tears bursted. I felt his tears on my skin.

I pulled his arms away and kneeled facing him.

"Shhhh..." I hushed and wiped his tears. I hugged him tightly. I couldn't stand seeing him like this.

"I'm sorry.." he pleaded. I brushed my lips on his. I felt his cold lips became warm as he kissed me passionately. His tongue was evading my mouth. Every corner of my mouth was licked by his tongue.

I pulled out of the kiss to get some air.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it." I said to make him calm "Let's go inside?" I smiled at him.

"I thought I'd lose you. I thought you will hate me. I thought you will leave me. I thought you will never talk to ne again" He said while gasping and still, crying.

"Woah, woah slow down. Well, at first, I was shocked and scared of what you did. I hated those rough kisses and grips on my wrists." I said to him

"About that, I guess we need to explain to you everything." He stopped crying and pulled me to him "Let's go inside" SeHun held my hand with out fingers crossed.

I can't hate him. I can never hate him. It feels so weird, It feels like I don't want to leave his side, ever. We walked to the mansion. By the time we opened the door, all of them are sitting on couch again, staring at me.

--------

Hey guysssss~ I hope you read this story till the end. I'll update as much as I can. So, vote and comment! come on and talk to me :) I wanna hear your thoughts.