Chapter 2

DING DONG BING BONG

But as soon I entered my dream realm, the school bell had to ring to single that class was starting. It was still raining, but not as bad as when I got up here.

'Wait...when did the rain calm down a little?'

Confused of how much time pass, I crawled out of my hiding place and head over to the roofs edge. Carefully trying not to fall, what I saw was students leaving the building and heading out the gates.

"Is school already over...?" I asked myself out loud.

I head over to the the only exit and entrance to the roof and turn the door handle. To my surprise, the door was unlock to I proceeded down the stairs and reached the top floor. Looking around cautiously, making sure no teacher is near by, I quickly head towards the stairs to the level below and repeated the same steps in my head. By the time I got to the second floor, there was police guards and police men at an open classroom door. I could barely make out what they're trying to say, since they were mumbling to each other.

"...another one..."

"...30th one..."

"...killer.......?"

".....how....?"

Just hearing 'another one' and '30th one', I knew why they were here.

Lately, many people had been dying or going into comas in their sleep. The only connection the victims had was they were either suffering from depression or was recently being bullied if the victims were students. What they meant by '30' was this was the 30th student, 78th victim of the serial comas and killings.

I peeked over the officers shoulders and saw a student laying their head on their desk. I couldn't tell if they were dead or in a co-

"What're you doing here?!" One of the officers yelled at me.

I flinched to his suddenly burst and quickly replied, "I-I was curious what was going on here and I was trapped in...one of the schools storage rooms, so I had no idea what was going on." It was half truth, half lie.

"The students were dismissed early due to another comatose student. This time, a 8th grade girl who was not being bullied nor suffering depression." The officer shook his head and glares at me, "Why am I telling you this?! You should be heading home!"

I nod in agreement and quickly made my way to the stairs towards the first floor. As I'm making my way to the shoe lockers, I see a boy with short, white hair like mine and dark eyes. His clothes were certainly foreign. There was smithing sticking out of his head and re-

'Are those ears and a tail?!'

He looks up and said something to me, but I couldn't hear his voice.

"I can't hear you." I spoke to him.

All he did was him still talking, but for some reason, everything around him started to melt together and blur. Due to this transition, I started to feel nausea and having a headache.

'This is...'

I close my eyes and pinch my cheek, a second later after I opened my eyes, the boy was gone and everything was normal again.