8: Wise Girl meets Dauntless Stiff

Tris🔪: Hey Al. Tell me how this works again?

Annabeth📚: Sorry. I'm not Al. I'm Annabeth Chase.

Tris🔪: Oh, my bad. My friend Al told me about this and I still don't know how it works.

Annabeth📚: Clearly not one of my sisters.

Tris🔪: Excuse me? What faction are you in?

Annabeth📚: This is not how our system works. But if I were to be in a faction, it would definitly be Erudite.

Tris🔪: Really? Another Erudite? I hate you people.

Annabeth📚: Wow. Clarisse, is that you?

Tris🔪: What kind of name is Clarisse? Sounds like a pansycake or even a stiff.

Annabeth📚: Trust me. Clarisse would be the most badass Dauntless member in history if she joined.

Tris🔪: Okay...maybe I'm mistaking you and your friends. I'm sorry, I was selfish.

Annabeth📚: You have no idea what me and the rest if Camp Half Blood are capable of!

Tris🔪: Then tell me.

Annabeth📚: Well, to start of, we defeated an army of monsters led by a titan named Kronos and they were three times more than us.

Tris🔪: I think I've read about the titans war in school. Long time ago, don't really remember.

Annabeth📚: And then me and the rest of the Argo II crew saved the world from an even bigger war against mother earth herself. Gaea.

Tris🔪: Okay, now I'm sure that you all would fit perfectly in Dauntless. I wanna get to know you Annabeth.

Annabeth📚: I'm still going for Erudite. Jason and Percy might join you though. I know Clarisse definitly will.

Tris🔪: Well, good luck in Erudite, I guess. And don't forget to visit me in Dauntless sometime soon!

Annabeth📚: Thank you and stay alive in Dauntless while you still can.

Tris🔪: What? I'm not even in Dauntless now. I'm outside the wall!

Annabeth📚: Oh no...