vi. friends

Minutes have already passed by but none of you spoke. Soon, you found your mind clouded with many questions and doubts, what-ifs and unbelievably impossible scenarios.

Do I look good? Does he find it great? What if I end up doing something to turn him off? I swear to god, if we get into a car crash, I'm taking these feelings to the grave.

Thank goodness Emil was able to read your troubled expression. "You look great, (y/n). What are you getting upset for?"

You could've sworn you had the feeling that you were treated differently but, it made you feel at ease. The drive to the Nordics' house was a bit quiet with some small talk every now and then.

"So, (y/n)..." Emil started off, not taking his eyes off the road, "I've been wondering if you're seeing someone. Not that it matters.. just, you know?"

Your cheeks heat up as you hear this. "I'm not.. really seeing anyone right now."

"R-really? Then, is there someone you're interested in?" He immediately asks, you could feel the uneasiness in his tone and you smile at this while looking at the passing scenes.

"Well, I do have my eyes on someone."

"Ahh.." Was all he could say as he turned.

You were quite shocked to see that the front lawn wasn't filled up with people getting crazy. Instead, just a regular house like the rest, quiet. Emil pulled over and parked into the garage. Tino greeted you at the door, signalling both of you to get inside.

"Hello (y/n), I'm happy that you could make it." He smiled warmly.

"Where are the people?"

"They're running quite late, they should've been here ten minutes ago.." Tino wonders as he glances at his watch, noting that you didn't carry anything with you, he was a bit puzzled.

You sat down with Lukas and Tino on the couch as Berwald was preparing food in the kitchen. You could hear Matthias was still in the shower with his obnoxious singing. A good half an hour later, a knock was heard from the door as five guests arrived. Two of them were girls which made your heart jump a bit.

Potential friends!

"Gosh! We're sorry for being a bit late. Vlad here said he knew a shortcut and we got lost." The shaggy blond, obviously British, ranted as he slapped a guy with long brown hair at the back.

Lukas just tilted his head and shrugged, "Atleast you're here now."

You could've sworn you saw a small smile on his face as he made his way to the seemingly Asian guy who was busy fumbling with his PSP.

"Oh! Who's this?"

One of the girls asked as they shook your hands.

"I'm Elizaveta and this here's Lili."

"(Y/n)."

Shaking back their hands, you smiled.

"(Y/n), I want you to meet Arthur, Vlad and Leon."

Tino gestured at the three guys. Now that you looked closely, the blond had very bushy eyebrows, Arthur. The guy with the brown hair had an obvious sharp tooth on the left corner of his mouth as he chuckled, Vlad. Leon, fortunately had glanced up from his gadget and managed to say a hi. His eyes then brightened as he saw Emil then smirked as he raised a brow.

Matthias jumps in and slings an arm around you, is hair still a bit damp but styled nonetheless.

"You try enjoyin' now, (y/n)" He winks as Emil glares at him and turns continuing to talk with Leon. Matthias finally lets you alone and heads to the kitchen and you talk with Elizaveta and Lili. They were fun to be with, you exchanged a lot of experiences and stories and got each others' phone numbers. After a while, Matthias hands you a punch as you sit down the couch, winking at the process.

"Is he bothering you, (y/n)?" Elizaveta asks, grimacing at his direction. Lili just ticks her tongue.

"Not really, he just loves getting on my nerves." You answer.

You suddenly see Emil leave Leon and walk over to you waving and smiling as he calls. "(Y/n)"

Elizaveta and Lili immediately grasps your situation as an obvious blush tinted your cheeks and they nudge your sides giggling as they leave you alone. "See ya later, love bug"

"H-hi, Emil." You greet him awkwardly waving your hand. "I have a question."

"What is it?" He sits down beside you as he tries to see what show was on.

"I heard Lili and Elizaveta were going to change into pajamas. For what?"

Emil suddenly turned stiff after looking at the tv. Of course she wouldn't know! Matthias hadn't told her, only that it was a party. He turned around to face you.

"W-what do you expect from a slumber party, (y/n)?"

A SLUMBER PARTY!?

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the late update. It's short but oh well...