Relocation?

I sat in my fathers old chair at the manor, twirling my long midnight black hair around my fingers while revising my pathetic life. Everything that I have known has been torn away from me. And I can tell you right now, i'm not pleased. about half an hour into my moping I heard a the knock on the door. I rolled my eyes knowing that since was home alone I would need to answer the door myself. You could call me lazy I guess.  I rose from my seat and slowly made my way towards the door. who could it be? I opened it to see that it was none other than Severus Snape. 

Severus and I have known each other for a long time. He was sort of a replacement father figure while mine was out trying to destroy the world. for that I am thankful. the only time saw my father were for when he was teaching me his ways. I inwardly shuddered at the thought. I can't say his lessons didn't benefit me though. I can scare a grown man right out of his trousers whenever I please.

"well, aren't you going to invite me in?" Severus drawled in a bored tone pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Indeed old Sevy." I  replied knowing it would get under his skin. I moved aside so he could enter. 

"To what do I owe the pleasure"  I asked " tell me you haven't simply come for a pleasant visit?" I asked as we sat in the  sitting room.

"you know me to well, Hopefully you will forgive me for what I am about to do." 

"Wha-" I  begin as I was sent into a world of darkness.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter is short  but it will get better. next chapter will be when she wakes up at the Weasleys! comment any ideas you have or any feedback pls. love you  will be updating everyday btw

                                                                - kindley