Weasleys? WHAT!

I awoke in an unfamiliar room, Confused and distressed I looked down to see that I had been changed into my sleeping wear.  I then took a moment to look around the room. It was empty aside from a mirror that hung on the wall and a trunk. I approached the trunk and looked inside. It was filled with all of my possessions, it must have been magically enhanced. I then approached the mirror and took in my appearance.

Sure I was pretty, some would even go as far as perfect. I had long, straight, black, shiny hair that went down to mid back, perfectly straight pearly white teeth, nice full, plump lips, long thick black eyelashes and these stunning vibrant baby blue large doe eyes. I had a figure that most girls would die for.  A sexy hour glass figure, nice toned legs from hours of Pilates, nice firm but and c cup boobs.

I then decided that no matter where I am, I should look my best. It may help me in the end. I walked over to my trunk, pulled out a pair of pristine white skinny jeans and a tight, long sleeve, red lace peplum top with a pair of red high heels to complete the outfit. I then applied mascara and red lipstick and put my in a ballerina bun on top of my head to top it all off. hey, don't judge you never know when being pretty could come in handy.

After I finished getting ready, I decided it was time to head out and find out where I am. I walked over to the door and slowly turned the knob. I could here voices coming from down the stairs. I walked carefully towards where I heard the noise coming from. by the looks of it, it was a kitchen. I opened the door to where I heard the noise coming from. I quickly wiped all expression from my face and held my head high like I had been taught by my mother. 

ahhhh, my mother. how I miss her. my mother was Bellatrix Lestrange. how misjudged she was. she loved me, sadly she was killed in the battle of Hogwarts.  she taught me many things, posture, proper dinner manners. I haven't a clue how I would have survived without her.

I snapped back to reality and opened the door. I felt the gazes of 16 people all on me at once. I gave them my signature scary smirk. I then scanned the crowed for familiar faces. judging by what I saw, red heads and hand me downs, I was with the Weasleys and what looked like the order of the phoenix. WAIT WHAT!! Oh no what have i gotten myself into?