Laurance X Reader | Unrequited Love (Angst)

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that this is like 80% relatable to me because I've never had a boyfriend and all the guys I used to like don't like me back. How sad? Well, I don't really care most of the time, but this morning I was reading an awesome book made by one of my friends and it got me thinking a lot. I just...I don't know what to do with myself.

[Unrequited Love]

Third Person POV

"Hey Laurance." (Name) greeted one of her best friends.

"Oh hey (Name), how's it going?" Laurance smiled.

"It's been go-"

"Hey Laurance!" Aphmau squealed.

"Aphmau!" Laurance's eyes light up.

(Name) stepped back. She frowned a little, but she tried to smile. A fake smile doesn't hurt anyone, but yourself.

"(Name) I'm sorry, but I'll talk to you later okay?" Laurance looked at (Name)'s direction, but it was too late. She had already left.

_-Time Skip-_

"Why can't it be me?" The (h/c) haired girl asked herself. "But that's selfish."

"Hey (Name)." Katelyn greeted.

"K-Katelyn..." (Name) jumped.

"Hey...what's wrong?" Katelyn asked as she peered into her best friend's face.

"Nothing...I just want to go home." (Name) begun to walk towards her house again.

"(Name), tell me what's wrong." Katelyn demanded as she ran in front of (Name).

"I...I'm useless. I'm not worth anything..."(Name) bursted into tears, but she didn't scream or dare to make any noises. She dropped to her knees, scraping them.

"(Name)!" Katelyn hugged (Name) as she joined her on the ground. "You aren't worthless, you're a beautiful, intelligent and clever girl...it's just that.. no one else will ever realize it. I'll always be there for you (Name). I'm like you're big sister. Come on get up." Katelyn grabbed (Name)'s hand and helped her to her feet.

_-Time Skip-_

(Name) and Katelyn walked to school, while they were in the middle of a conversation, Laurance popped out of nowhere.

"(Name)! I was going to tell you that I was going to talk to you later, but I couldn't find you after I saw Aph." Laurance panted. It sounded like he was running around the place. He was bent over a little bit, trying to catch his breath. (Name) stared down at him with emotionless eyes.

"Oh...sorry." She replied. "I had to go do something." (Name) shrugged.

"(Name)? What's wrong?" Laurance asked with a worried tone.

"...nothing. Absolutely nothing." She gritted her teeth knowing that Laurance will never see how much (Name) loved him. Tears started to form in her eyes, but Katelyn stepped in front of her.

"Laurance, why don't you go talk to your little freshmen?" Katelyn glared daggers at Laurance. Clearly, he was confused and questioned Katelyn. She couldn't take it anymore, her rage got the best of her.

"LAURANCE ZVHAL YOU IDIOT! YOU NEVER NOTICE SMALL DETAILS. (NAME) LOVED YOU BUT YOU WERE TO BLINDED TO SEE AND YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH APHMAU RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER." Katelyn yelled. She sighed and grabbed (Name) by the arm and left Laurance behind them.

"Laurance doesn't deserve your time (Name)." Katelyn scoffed and continued to walk down the hallway with (Name).

"..." Laurance stood their in awe. He had flashbacks of when you gave little affection towards him, like that time you gave him a card on Valentines Day, or on Christmas you got him his favorite video game. But the one that hit him the hardest is when you went to his game, even though no one else from his friends showed up, not even Aphmau.
_________________________________________

That was a horrible way to end a fanfiction but eh. I've been having dreams/daydreams about Laurance lately. I probably need mental help. Lmao. Jk. But I've been imagining things that Laurance and Aphmau would do and then there is Reader-Chan getting her heart broken.

I've been listening to weird songs these days...

~ShadowDui