The incident

*BONDED*
HERMIONE'S POV
(snape and Bellatrix are NOT dead in this fan fic)
I am so tired. Honestly, you'd think after a war the teachers would go easy for homework. Guess not. I know I am the brightest witch of our age but is 7 hours of homework REALLY necessary? I was up till 4 am this morning! 4 AM!! DOING EFFING HOMEWORK!! Ugh I haven't told anyone the truth yet.
My name is Hermione Snape, Daughter of Severus Snape. The dark lord does not know about me and my true blood status because when I was a baby my mum and dad decided to hide me in the muggle world because Voldemort made it clear that only boys were to be born and if any girls were born he would kill them on the spot. Bellatrix Lestrange is my Godmother and Lucius Malfoy is my Godfather and in return my dad is Draco's. It was weird going into Malfoy Manor with Uncle Lucius, Auntie Cissa (Narcissa Malfoy) and Auntie Bella (Bellatrix) pretending they knew me as 'mudblood Granger.' It looked real, all the screaming when Auntie Bella pinned me down and carved the word mudblood into my left arm, when in reality she was gentle and whispered a spell to make it look like she was torturing me when she wasn't. I was just lying there making it look (and sound) like she was torturing me.
Well that's my life story, quite scary if I do say so myself. But back to the present. I'm back at Hogwarts for my redo 7th year and I am knackered. I decide to drop by dad's classroom in the dungeons while everyone else is at lunch. I knock on the door and hear a drawled 'enter' from the opposite side of the room.
"Hi daddy" I call from the back of the classroom. My dad's head automatically snaps up from his paperwork to look at me.
"Oh hello dear. Why aren't you at lunch with the rest of the school?" He asks me in a soft voice.
"I am just wondering if I could miss next period because I have it with you and I am exhausted because I was up," I pause to yawn then continue. "until daybreak from all the homework we were assigned yesterday."
"Sure darling, but you realise that I'll have to give you some sort of punishment for skipping class?" He inquires
"Yes but it's either skip class or fall asleep in it, I can hardly keep my eyes open" I say matter-of-factly. He laughs and says
"Yes dear, I see that"
"Thanks dad, I'll check in on you after class" I say whilst feeling my eyes drooping from sleepiness
"Ok darling, I'll see you later" he says getting up from his desk and pulling me into a bear hug. I wrap my arms around him tightly and automatically feel at home. When he pulls back I give him a smile and a kiss on the cheek he then beams down at me all says,
"Ahh my beautiful Mione, where would I be without you?"
I just laugh at him and say,
"Thank you daddy"
"Lunch is nearly over, are you going back to the Great Hall to get some food?" He asks
"No, I'm way too tired. If I get hungry later I will just go to the kitchens and ask the elves to make me something, no matter how much I disagree with it." I reply back frowning at the end.
"That's my girl" he chuckles "you better get going then I'm teaching your class in 5 minutes"
"Right, thank you daddy for letting me rest, I really need it" I turn around then remember something "Wait I've got my homework" I rummage through my folders until I find the parchment I'm looking for "here it is" I hand him my homework then call over my shoulder as I turn to leave "Bye daddy, see you later"
"Bye princess" he calls once I reach the door.
I leave the potions class only to find myself walking towards some abandoned classrooms because I know I won't be able to make it up to the common room in time.

I make my way to the tables and plop myself down in a chair when I get there. I lay my head on my hands and hear the sound of the door at the back of the class creak open. I don't care who it is right now because I can feel myself dosing off. I need this nap. Voldemort, himself could've came back to life and be standing at the other end of the classroom and I still wouldn't care. The door closes and I hear quiet footsteps gradually becoming louder but my head remains in my hands and eyes remain shut. I hear the chair, from what sounds like a few rows in front of me, scrape along the ground to a halt. This time I lift my head up slightly, just enough to know who my mysterious visitor is. Draco Malfoy. I'd know that silvery blonde hair anywhere. I feel like I should greet him but then I remember he doesn't know about me, not yet anyway. So I simply put my head back down and close my eyes.
"No hello Granger?" He sneers
"I'm tired Dr-Malfoy" I say making sure my tiredness is evident in my voice. He ignores my comment and continues to annoy me.
"About to call me Draco, were you mudblood?"
"N-no" I stutter, I've never been great at lying and he knows it.
"Sure, listen Granger I know you fancy me because I'm drop dead gorgeous but try to contain yourself. I'd never fall for the likes of you." He says arrogantly
"I don't fancy you Malfoy, now if you'd like to leave me so I can sleep" I groan back. If only he knew the truth.
"No I think I will stay right here" he says and I can tell he won't move any time soon.
"Fine, stay in a room with me while I sleep but I'm warning you if you do anything to me I will get revenge, but it won't come from me Harry or Ron. Someone I know will do MUCH worse to you" I reply smirking looking up at him directly in the eye knowing I was talking about my father but confusion just covered his features not knowing what I was talking about. With that I put my head back down on my arms and fell asleep but not before I heard him snort saying "I'd like to see them try"