Forever and Always

Hello lovelies. Listen I'd like to say a massive thank you for reading these past few chapters. It means a lot to me. I'm currently at my house, my school will finish for the summer in 15 hours and I just know that there won't be enough time to continue this story. I'm really sorry but it's true. So listen, I have came to a conclusion that I will discontinue this story. I will not delete it because I knew where I wanted this story to go, and I think it would be cruel not to share it with you all so I will give you a brief summary of what I wanted to happen in this fan fiction. I will say it again I am so thankful you took the time to read this story because even though it may only be 3 chapters it still took me (the author) a while to come up with ideas and write them down. I don't particularly like it when stories have short chapters because I find you always want more so that's why I always tried to put so much into the chapters.

So without further ado I will tell you where I wanted this story to go. I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry I threw the towel in so early. Hope you like it

• McGonagall  moves Hermione and Draco into the same room (joined onto the Slytherin common room) because of the bond. The bond makes both parties stronger when they are together, when they're apart it will cause them both emotional and physical pain.

• Because Hermione spends so much time with the Slytherins she begins to like them. Astoria and Daphne first, then Theo and Blaise, then Millicent Bulestrode. Pansy never likes her because she believes that Hermione is spying on the Slytherins and telling the Gryffindors all about it.

• There would've been a chapter about Hermione, Snape and her mothers past.

• It would then be revealed that Lily Evans was in fact Hermione's birth mother and Severus never told her because he didn't want Hermione to be disappointed in him for letting Lily cheat on James Potter with Severus.

• Lily was supposed to be put in Ravenclaw but asked to be put in Gryffindor (much like Hermione in Philosophers Stone/ Sorcerers Stone) hence how Hermione is a descendant of Rowena.

• Hermione and Draco soon come to find that they get amazing new powers along because of their situation

• The power include being able to control the elements (Fire, Water, Air and Earth) and they will be able to contact the dead.

• But in order to have these powers you would need to accept them. The way you would accept them is by laying down and going to sleep, then experiencing an outer-body experience where you leave your body whilst sleeping, if you understand. Then the spirits would enter your body then exit it, but their mark will still be there. And that is how you will be able to control things others cannot.

• Draco completes the task easy peasy. But Hermione refuses to let another enter her own body, while she is not in it. You see, if another enters your body, they now possess the soul that could revive your body from its sleeping state. It could wake you up and that persons soul and mind is now in control of your body. Whilst you are stuck on the other side, waiting until the spirit willingly leaves your body exactly the way you did.

• Because Hermione refused to take part in the outer body experience the powers began taking toll on her. She was hot and feverish, shaking all over, she couldn't stomach a single thing where it led to the point people thought she was bulimic, and finally the powers started ripping her body apart, literally. She was leaving potions - in the hallway - one day when suddenly she felt excruciating pain rip her flesh open, shredding the lot. She passed out - still in the hallway - swimming in her own blood.

• I thought this would be a beautiful way for the students to find out who Hermione's actual father was because Snape comes out of the potions classroom because of the screams coming from the hall. He sees the blood first, then her hair. He lunges for her, knocking students out the way (including the gang of Slytherins who were there but only Draco knows that he is her dad), screaming "Hermione!!" He quickly grabs her in his arms and runs to the Hospital Wing.