CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

We were awakened around 9:30 Sunday morning by the beat of the bed in Dave and Mark's room thumping rhythmically against the wall; Cole had been joking last night when he said the bed was fastened to the floor. He was spooned up against me but rolled onto his back and chuckled at the banging.

 I turned over, lay my face on his chest and my knee across his thigh, remembering last night under the stars, all the wonderful emotions and the magical love we shared. I thought of my 'breakthrough' and how differently I viewed the world this morning. I rubbed my hand around my Starwarrior's chest and sighed contentedly as I watched my fingers play through the curly golden brown hair. 

He had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and hugged me into him, gently stroking up and down my side and kissing the top of my head, inhaling the scent of my hair with a satisfied sigh.

Waking up in Cole's arms was a wonderful event for me, a reward beyond measure-- which I was in no condition to appreciate yesterday morning. I stretched like a cat and emitted a most contented sigh of my own as I listened to his heart beating the rhythm of a happy man.

But the steadily increasing force and tempo of the pounding on the wall prevented us from dwelling in our serenity for long. Picturing what was going on in the next room made my eyes wander down to the wide head of Cole's morning wood, poking out from just beneath the sheets. 

Apparently he too was being inspired by the sounds of lovemaking in the next room. Well, you know, being the good neighbor I was, I couldn't just ignore him. I didn't want Lil cole to feel all neglected when we could clearly hear other neighbors putting their happy morning woodies to good use...

 I didn't want Lil cole to feel all neglected when we could clearly hear other neighbors putting their happy morning woodies to good use

When we finished, the beach house was quiet. Then I heard a shower start up over giggling and the thudding of feet in a tub.

After we all got cleaned up and presentable, everyone made it to the kitchen, where Cole and I managed to cook up a decent breakfast. We both liked Mark. He seemed like a nice guy. Dave couldn't take his eyes off of him, nor the smile off his face-- not to mention the unmistakable afterglow of an energetic fucking. 

We offered to take Mark skiing with us, but he had to get back to the hotel, as his friends-- also his ride-- planned on getting back to Houston in time to go to the Sunday afternoon beer bust at Dirty Sally's, so we gave him a ride to the hotel. They exchanged phone numbers and a quick kiss before he got out.

Dave was all bubbly and hyper, talking ninety miles an hour non-stop during the ride back. We were so happy for him, not just because he'd finally gotten some lovin', but because he also seemed to really like the guy. He was animated and very generous with his compliments as he talked about Mark.