~~THE END~~

A/N: Hi, my name is Abby, I am a human being, and I lost interest in this story so I stopped writing it. Also had a bunch of people bug me on this site do do this story like it was my job and I didn't feel it worthy of my  time anymore . But one of you succesffully guilted me into giving you an ending so  thank you all, and I do hope you enjoy the final chapter of Myth-O-Book! 

===========================================

Percy Jackson has updated his status~~

Dude...we haven't been on here in ages!

~~COMMENTS~~

Leo Valdez: .....

Annabeth Chase: Hey, Leo, how's it feel to see this thing again?

Leo Valdez: .... Annabeth why are you and your kelp head boyfriend on here? 

Percy Jackson: Well Leo "Hey Whale!" Valdez figured it would be the best punishment for being missing for three years. Show you this horribly embarrassing thing you did!

Calypso: Oh, yeah, I didn't realize this was you when you were on the Island.

Leo Valdez: Who did you think I was???

Calypso: I don't know, I just always pictured you as some petulant, annoying, baby man when I was on here. 

Jason Grace: Well....

Leo Valdez: HEY!

Piper McLean: She's simply stating facts here Leo, you were pretty annoying. 

Leo Valdez: I am funny!

Piper McLean: Yes, funny at times, but other times it was just annoying. I mean, you're still my bro, but dude, the "Hey look a Whale" shtick got just lazily repetitive. 

Leo Valdez: I made a website, and it was fun and interactive. I stand by it. 

Rachel Elizabeth Dare: Yeah, but my live streams were the best part.

Leo Valdez: I made you able to upload live streams

Frank Zhang: You know, I think kids are actually happier without this site...lets them avoid knowledge of capitalism for a little longer....

Percy Jackson: You know what I just realized, this is excellent blackmail...

Piper McLean: Like the 'fire face' fiasco. 

Malcolm: No, I don't think that was the words...

Annabeth Chase: Combustible head, that what he was singing about.  

Calypso: What?

Annabeth Chase: https://www.mythobook.chb/leovaldez/3907509857/combustable_heads/4897

Calypso: Oh my god XD

Leo Valdez: .....I think he got one of those combustible heads....

Chiron: NO.

Percy Jackson: Good to hear from you, sir!

Chiron: Good to hear from you too, Percy. How is everything at NRU?

Percy Jackson: Pretty good, they're really helpful with the dyslexia problems, and it's been nice to go to school and not worry about it getting blown up by monsters. Hows CHB?

Chiron: Very good, everything's been running much more smoothly since all you trouble makers have gone on to do schooling or working with the gods.