Thirty Three

Just a little note if you guys got confused.

This is Blake

This is Maria

This is Steven

---

It's been a week.

A week full of moping and crazy thoughts.

A week full of kit-kats and Ice cream.

Maria was tired of seeing her favorite brother act like a zombie.

She couldn't stand it anymore.

She took her keys and barged into her brother's room. As she had expected, he was eating ice cream and watching zombie movies like the crybaby he was.

"That's it!"

"...what?"

"Get up."

"Ree, I don't wanna--"

"I said, Get. Up."

"Maria, I'm not up for games."

"Get in the car,"

"No."

"..."

"Stop pulling my ear, ow it freaking hurts!"

"I can't hear you, what?"

"Okay, okay! I'll get in the damn car! Gosh woman, you are too violent for your own good."

After fifteen minutes of driving , Blake realized what her sister was trying to do.

He realize that she was driving to Quick Clean laundry.

She wanted him to see her.

He panicked.

He didn't want to see her.

Not like this.

He haven't taken a shower and he look like a rescue hobo.

Maria realize that her brother was panicking.

He had this stupid looks on his face whenever he got panicked.

She park the car and wait until her brother respond, but he didn't say anything. She was starting to lose her patience."

"Just relax."

"Why did you bring me here?"

"No reason. Are you coming?"

"No--yes. I don't know."

"Listen here, Blake. I love you and all but you are acting like a complete fool right now. If you love her, then what's stopping you?"

"She lied to me."

"Oh, please. Remember when mom lied to us about Santa Clause being real? Even when Nana told us he wasn't? It was because she didn't want to ruin what we believed, but as soon as we grow up, we got over it."

"What's your point?"

"My point is, sometimes we lie because we want to preserve what the other person believe in. She kept her lies a secret because she didn't want you to think she was just playing you. She kept it a secret because she knew. She knew this would happen, and she was right. Now she's losing you. This is her worst fear right now and you made it happen by acting like a total idiot."

"..."

"I know you want to talk to her, Blake."

"..."

"Seriously, what's stopping you?"

"SHE'S LEAVING, OKAY!?"

"..."

"She's leaving, and I don't know what to do. Do you think I want to lose her? God, Maria. Can't you see that I am actually hurt--"

"Lover boy?"

---

Hey yaaa!
I am having a mini writer block right now.

But fear not, my friend! (lol)
I will update more soon or later.

Love, ghaevia.