Chapter One

Assalamualaikum and a good saturday..
Hope you all will like this chapter.

Ignore any typos

Asra's P.O.V

"Asra","Asra","Asra",I heard a soft voice calling me from far away.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

The sound keep getting louder than my name was yelled near me.

Then my soft blanket was jerked off and my body was being shacked by somebody.

"Asra,get up you're going to be late for your mehendi fun.."said my mom,Marina.

I woke up with a numb body and a very messed up mind. Then only all of it came down on me that I'm going to get married tomorrow and all my families tradition functions before wedding is today.

"Hey,wedding girl,what are you doing just sitting like that. Come down fast we all are waiting for the bride to apply her mehendi."said my sister,Afra.

"Yeah,be fast. You have to get ready before all the guests come. We will wait only for fifteen minutes,you have to come in the given time ,if not all of us will be in your room."threatened my cousin,Yasmin.

The two of them was the craziest duo in my family. Even though both of them have been married they still act like some teenagers. All my relatives including uncles,aunts,cousins,and their families are in my house for this wedding.

I sighed thinking of this wedding. It all started last week after I came back from my university to attend my dad's best friend's daughter's wedding who is also my childhood best friend.

Flashback

"Ma!,where is my black heels?" I yelled towards my mom who was going to get in the car with my dad.

"I've taken it out for you,look at your right. Come fast your father can't wait anymore."yelled my mother from the car.

I quickly put on the heels and rushed towards the car after making sure the house was locked properly.

I'm 5'8 and a normal weight. I'm not thin like those actresses but you know that so so body.I was wearing a white and copper long Indian dress with a white hijab.

I was wearing a white and copper long Indian dress with a white hijab