Chapter Twenty Two

Assalamualaikum.
Sorry for the incredibly late update..
It has been three years since I started this story😍.

This will be Eid gift😂😂.. I felt guilty so I squeezed my brain in this Eid holiday to update this chapter.

Happy reading.

Asra's P.O.V

"ASRA! SID! ASMA! ANYONE! Come here." We heard Ems' shouting.

All of us ran downstairs towards the place where the shouting came from. Sid and I the first ones to go to Ems.

"What? What's wrong? Ems?" Sid quickly went towards Ems.

Ems was standing there shocked and only looked at the box that was placed at the backdoor in the kitchen.

"Are you okay Ems?" Asma went to her with all of them tailing behind her.

I silently went towards the box as all of the girls were busy consoling Ems and the guys went out to check around the house and talk with the guard. The box had a note on it and was stained with red colour.

I took the box in my hand and knew that the red stain was blood and it was fresh. I was going to read the note but the guys came inside so I took the note quickly and put it into my pocket as I had a bad feeling of it.

"There's no one around here other than the guards and they said that no one came here." Rayyan said looking confused at us.

Ems has calmed down in the meantime.

"I came here to drink water and saw that box." Ems was still shivering. She has trauma on seeing things like this as she went through something horrible.

"Everything is going to be okay Ems. Just go and rest. We will take care of this. Asma, Gabrielle, and Amy go with Ems. Gabrielle you stay with Ems and Asma stay with Amy as her room is near Ems' room." I told them.

Four them went upstairs and I look at the ones in front of me. All of them were staring at me and the box that was I my hands.

"Zack and Aman can you guys go up and make sure that everyone is ok? We will tell you everything later." Sid asked them and in return they nodded and went upstairs.

"What's in it?" Sid asked walking towards me.

"I don't know but the box has blood all over it and it's still fresh." I looked at them and Asad, Hussain and Shehryaar were frowning on what I said.

"Let me see it." Sid said trying to take the box from me and in return I took the box away from his reach.

"NO. YOU CAN'T." I quickly turned around.

"Yes. You can't. Asra let's take a look on it together. All of you wait at the hall and we will come after this." Aqil said and came towards me.

"Yes. Come Shahid, guys let's go." Rayyan said and literally dragged Asad and Sid with him, Hussain and Shehryaar following them.

After all of them went,Aqil  came and took the box from me and put it in the countertop.

Asad's P.O.V

We heard shouting and Shahid and Asra went there first and all of us followed behind them.

When we got down the lady, Ems was standing staring at the backdoor. When I looked closely, there was box near it stained in red. Shahid and Asra was standing with Ems and Asma joined them.

All the girls went to Ems and tried to calm her down as she was trembling.

"Let's check out around the place." Rayyan said to us, the boys.

"So, Rayyan, Asad, Hussain and Shehryaar, you guys check around  the house. Shahid, Aman, Zack and I will check with the security guards" Aqil said.

We went around the house and checked if anyone was there anyone suspicious but there was no one. And the other guys checked with the guards and were told that no one came. All of us went inside the house and Rayyan told them about it.

When we went inside Asra was standing near the backdoor and holding the box and she quickly put something into her pocket. She thought that she sneaked it in without anyone noticing but I noticed it. I didn't want to ask her about it now but I'll ask her later as the atmosphere was tensed.

As Asra and Aqil said that they will take a look at the box, Rayyan literally dragged me and Shahid out of the kitchen. All five of us was waiting in the hall for them to come. Rayyan told Shahid to go and rest first and that he will call him if it's important. As Shahid went upstairs I took the opportunity to ask about him and Asra with Rayyan.

"Why did you tell Ems that Shahid and Asra got married?" I ask Rayyan.

" Well why do you care? It's not like you married her because you had feelings for her and you didn't even care about her all this months and just left her with your parents." Rayyan said in an angry tone.

"You know why I'm doing this right. She's my wife, so of course I'll care about her. Now just answer my question."

"Asra made the decision that no one other than our family should know about both of you getting married because if they know that both of you have relation than they will absolutely know that we are involved in this. That's why when Ems mistook Shahid and Asra as the couple, we just went with the flow and you don't need to worry as you can trust Asra. Both of them are really best buddies and there is nothing between them." Rayyan told me.

When I wanted to ask him again he cut me off by saying " You don't know many things about Asra so if you have any interest, try to get to know her. You won't be disappointed as she's really one in a million. You're lucky to have her so take care of my dear cousin. I know about your problems and I know about her's too so I'll support in the right side as both of you are my cousins too. I won't support you if you're in the wrong place Asad and what you are doing now is really hurting her and even though she's not showing it, I know about her."

I kept quiet and started to think about all the things he said.

Aqil's P.O.V

I didn't let Shahid look at the box and volunteered myself to look at it with Asra as we can't risk letting Shahid to look at the content which we were not sure of.

Asra told the girls to bring Ems to her room and I know that Asra was really worried about Asma. That's why she told them to go upstairs.

Rayyan and the guys went into the hall and I took the box from Asra and put in on the countertop. I was really nervous to look into the box as it was covered in blood and I knew that Asra was feeling the same.

Her hands was stained with the blood. I asked her to wash her hands and waited for her. I started to open the box carefully after she came and what we saw was....

Okay guys... I started to squeeze my brain to get ideas for writing this after my author note. I tried to make it interesting and I hope all of you liked it. There was three P.O.V in this chapter so how was it? And it was all the A people😂😂

Sorry for the cliffhanger again... I thought it will be interesting this way.

Till the next chapter goodbye and take care guys. Love you all❤️❤️