Chapter Nineteen

Assalamualaikum.

Sorry for not updating for a "WHILE".

Ramadhan Mubarak.

Happy reading.

Asra's P.O.V.

The elders were shocked and speechless. I waited for them to say anything to Asad before talking but no one talked anything and just stared at Asad.

"Asad has said everything so I want to tell our plan to everyone as Argus knows about Asad and Sofia's whereabouts." I said looking at everyone so that they will pay attention.

"Argus is alive?" Asma asked coming towards me in horror.

"Unfortunately, yes." Aqil said looking at her.

"How do you know about him?" Rayyan asked Asma.

"There are many things that you don't know buddy." Sid said patting Rayyan on his back.

Before Rayyan can reply to it, Sid continued to talk.

"We'll talk about that later. Now, it's better if hear out what Asra has planned for all of us."

"We have to leave this place as soon as possible because they can track us anytime. I suggest that we will cool off by going for the trip that was planned. We will be away from this problem and can plan our counter attack properly. We can also spend some quality time as a whole family before the storm hits us." I finished saying my plan and stood beside the window looking outside as night folded.

"Do you really think it's okay Asra?" Ma asked me concerned.

"Yeah. It's also for our safety. Getting out from here is the safest thing to do right now as Sofia is not well too." I turned towards them.

"I think we can reach by midnight if we go now. Let's get going." Sid said standing up.

"Just forget about what happened just now. Let's be happy like nothing happened." I said it towards our parents.

"We will but if there is any problem you must tell us." Uncle Risvan said to me.

"Sure. Don't worry about that. Let's get going." I smiled at them and walked towards the luggages.

"Take this." Zack handed me a small bag.

"What am I? A baby?" I asked him as there were many bags.

"What? You're a young adult. You don't know that?" Zack asked me like I'm some kind of idiot.

"I know that stupid. Give me those bags too. It will be fast if I carry more." He handed me two more bags after I said it.

I took those bags and walked outside. All of them was busy getting into the car.

"Why are you all taking too long to get into the car?" I handed the bags to Aman and Aqil who was arranging the luggages in the cars' bonnets.

"They are confused to get into which car." Gabrielle said walking towards me.

"Sid and Asma are fighting, as to whose riding with you. Go now or you'll not see your friends in good condition." Amy said shaking her head.

"Oh god! If those to start bickering, it's too hard to stop them." I mumbled and jogged towards my car.

"I'll be with her so that both of us can plan something." Sid said.

"Not you! I'll ride with her so that she can tell me what really happened after that ..." Asma stopped her sentences.

"Hey Asra." Sid said breaking the chilly environment around us.

"Asma, you will be with Rayyan, Aqil and your parents. It is more safety for you." I told her.

"But you said that you'll tell me everything later."

"I'll tell you everything later. We have pretty much time for you to hear out everything. Now go and get in the car. We're getting late already." I ushered her. She nodded and walked towards the third car as there was five cars altogether. Sid and I in my car, Asad, Sofia, Shehryaar and Amy in the second car, my parents and Asad's parents and Hussain in the fourth car and Gabrielle, Zack, Maisarah, Asif and Aman in the last car.

Sid, Amy, Hussain, Shehryaar, Zack, Gabrielle, Aman, Rayyan, Aqil, Asad and me gathered for a talk before starting our journey.

"There would be no stop in our journey until we reach the destination. No need to worry as I'm sure that the way that we are using is safe for us. If there's really something that you have to tell the others just use the walkie talkie." Sid finished handing everyone a walkie talkie.

" Sid finished handing everyone a walkie talkie

"This one is for Asma. Give it to her." Sid gave the last walkie talkie to Aqil.

"Why would she need it? This is only for us right? " Rayyan complained.

"There are somethings that you don't know Rayyan. Asma was a part of us when we was still studying so she needs this and if you're going to ask anything else, we will talk about it later." Sid finalized stopping Rayyan from talking anymore. Sid walked to my car first leaving us. There is something wrong with him.

"Sid! Sid! Wait. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled and stood in front of him blocking his way.

"Nothing." He shrugged and tried to walk past me.

"You're acting differently." I shouted at him as I was annoyed looking an his innocent face.

"IT IS YOU WHO IS ACTING DIFFERENTLY. HOW CAN YOU ACT LIKE NOTHING'S WRONG WHEN YOU SHOULD BE HURTING. THIS IS NOT AN ORDINARY THING AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ONE OF YOUR NIGHTMARES TOO. HOW CAN YOU BE CALM?" He yelled kicking the car tyres before glaring at me.

I was dumbfounded when he said it. He was behaving like this because of me?

"Ha?" I blurted out confused.

Sid sighed and said " Nothing. Let's go."

"Amy! We're going." Sid shouted towards all of them and got in the car. I followed him and got into the car without making any noise.

The ride was eerily silent. We have never been like this in our ten years friendship. It took three hours for us to arrive at the place that we will be staying.

"Let's go." Sid talked for the first time in this three hours. I got out the car following him.

"I'm sorry?" It came out like a question.

"It's okay." He walked towards Rayyan who got out of the car too.

"Hey, what's wrong Shahid? We left the two of you alone for just three hours and you two got into a fight already" Rayyan sighed.

"Well someone is happy to see you both." Zack wiggled his eyebrows at us.

"Who?" Asma came towards us.

"Well. Look there." Zack grinned gesturing us with his eyes to look at the house infront of us.

"Ems!" Sid grinned at the figure walking towards us.

I think I'll just stop here... Sorry for not updating for a longtime.. Had many works and was very busy. Sorry for not replying to any messages and comments😢.. Hope you all keep supporting and read this story..

Until then... Assalamualaikum.
Ramadhan Mubarak everyone.