Mighty Med

(I don't own this series)

"What about Mighty Med?"

I glanced over at the Davenports, who were adjacent to the table Rose and I were sitting at. They gave me innocent smiles and so I simply grunted and went back to the stress ball Eose had handed me, "this better be for shoving down people's throats if it's at all interesting."

"No, you squeeze it when you feel angry."

"I'm always angry," I scowled, squeezing it; I must have squeezed too hard because it exploded in my hand.

"Huh, never seen anybody do that before," Rose stared at the remains of the ball.

"I want to go over there," I said, glancing at the table full of Davenports. Were they talking about me? "They'd better not be trash talking me over there," I growled, standing up so fast my chair few back, hitting the wall with a loud thud.

"Jeez, calm down, will you? They're probably planning their classes or something. Hey! Why don't you do that? Make a plan for what you're going to teach your class today, I mean."

I huffed, casting a glare at the other table before picking my chair back up and fixing it so I could sit down, which I did, "fine."

"Great! So what you got?"

I stared at my hands for a second before smiling, "I'll teach them some history."

"Sounds awesome, get some education in there. Can't just have a bunch of dumb butts who only know how to punch people and nothing else. So-"

"We're going to watch all the Doctor Who episodes, in order, from classics to now. See? History."

"Okay, sweet, marathon it is. You know it'll take a long time to watch them all. Do you have the patience to?"

"We're watching them."

"Fantastic," she referenced, grinning, and I beamed back.

"Hey, Spike?"

I was about to growl at the interruption until I noticed who it was, and my snarl  instantly became a smile, indicating to Head Dad that he could continue speaking.

"We're going to take you somewhere to see if they can make you better because they've helped us before, okay? I need you to go with and listen to your siblings."

I frowned, a little disappointed that I would miss the beginning of the marathon, but I could probably just be able to watch the ones I'll miss on Chase's phone or something. After a moment of hesitation, I nodded, "I'll go with them."

Over at their table, the lab rats all simultaneously choked on air. Even Head Dad seemed surprised, "just... Okay?"

"Yeah."

........

"Welcome to Mighty Med!" Fruit fly crowed as we walked in through the doors, "check it out, Spike! All these guys are superheroes!"

I grabbed one of the so called supes and pulled him closer to me, holding him up by his collar. I sneered at the scaly lizardman, "looks more like a new pair of boots."

"No!" Leo said quickly, pulling the scaled man out of my grasp, "bad Spike! Drop it! Bad! Just... Sit on one of the hospital beds, okay?"

I shoved some unconscious guy off one of the beds and laid down on it, putting my hands behind my head. 

"Good enough, we're going to go look for that weird Doctor guy, or Kaz and Oliver. Stay here and don't touch anything," Bree said as Adam and Leo split off down the hallways. She gave me a dirty look to get her point across before speeding off.