Harry

Look at the picture! Isn't young Harry so cute and adorable? Tbh I think younger Harry is better looking than older Harry.

Your POV:

'I left my scarf in the room of requirement Hermione, you go ahead, I'll see you in the common room.' You said. Hermione nodded.

You retraced your steps back to the room, pushing the door ajar. You peaked inside. What you saw shocked you, Cho Chang and your boyfriend was kissing! You fumbled to close the door, your knees shook.

Without another moment, you ran back to the Gryffindor common room, tears rolling down your cheeks.

'Oh hey y/n, that was quick.' Hermione stated while her head was in a book.

You looked down towards the floor.

Hermione stood up and strode towards you. When she saw tears in your eyes, she immediately hugged you.

'Oh y/n, what happened!?' She asked, worried.

You shook your head, sharing out the window.

Just then the common room door opened, in came Harry.

You wiped away your tears and stormed up to the girls' dormitory without another second.

Harry and Hermione changed worried glances, wondering what happened.

~*~*~

'Y/n!' You heard Harry call out behind you. You stopped in mid-step.

Harry jogged up to you, panting, before giving you a sweaty hug.

You immediately recoiled, pushing Harry away.

'What's wrong?' Harry asked. 'You have been avoiding me lately.'

'What's wrong?! I think you know, Potter. Don't give me the innocent face.' You shook your head in disbelief.

'Y/n, I don't know want you are talking about.' He said sadly.

'Consider us done.' You said, venom in your voice, then strode away.

~*~*~

Harry's POV:

I sat in the common room, waiting for y/n. I have to talk to her.

The common room door freaked open, I snapped my head up.

It was Hermione.

I walked towards her, maybe she would know?

'Hermione, please. Listen.' I begged, blocking her pathway.

'Go away.' She snapped.

'Please, I don't know what I've done. I just want to know that.'

'Fine.'

She sat down on the couch, gesturing me to sit as well.

'She saw.' Hermione sighed.

'She saw me what?' I questioned.

'Harry! She saw you kiss Cho! She saw you cheat!' Hermione exclaimed.

I felt like I've just been stabbed.

'It was a mistake, Hermione. She just came close to me and then it happened.' I whimpered.

'Go tell her that yourself. But Harry, how could you have kissed Cho? You broke y/n's heart and trust.'

I felt like I wanted to cry. I wanted this to be a dream.

'That was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life, and I've done lots of stupid things. I need to make amends, y/n is the only one I love.' I got up and walked out the common room to find y/n.

It wasn't hard, she's usually at the library.

~*~*~

Your POV:

I sat with Hannah and Susan, laughing at their jokes. This made my heart feel lighter and forget about Harry.

Just then, I saw Harry come into the library, searching for someone. He looked around the room and he's eyes landed on me.

'Run y/n. We'll distract him.' Susan whispered. I nodded, getting up.

I ran out the library and heard steps after me. Harry.

I stopped short at the portrait, panting.

Harry caught up to me.

'Please listen y/n.' Harry sincerely said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and glared at him.

'I'm so sorry y/n, it was a mistake. I don't expect you to forgive me as I did a horrible thing but just hear me out. Cho just came closer and closer to me, until I could see the tears in her eyes. Then it just happened, my brain didn't even register it. My heart truly belongs to you y/n, and it is up to you if you will take it.' Harry apologised.

That was so cute! My heart swarmed with joy.

'Look.' I pointed at the ceiling.

'Mistletoe.' Harry whispered in my ear.

He came closer to me as I came closer to him. Our lips collided.

'Be mine?' Harry asked in between the kisses.

'Forever.' I answered, smiling.

It was a joyful Christmas after all.

A/N: Sorry guys that this is short and I haven't been uploading much, I had heaps of tests and assignments. Now that I'm on a 2 week break, I will try to upload heaps. Please vote this book, it would mean lots to me, thanks. :)

~Slytherinphan