George

A/N: So I found this on another story and I thought it would be fun to do it! (I didn't copy the plot of course, don't worry) Also thanks for reading guys!

Your POV:

You headed towards the Gryffindor common room, you best friends Fred and George had just invited you to play truth and dare with them. Why not? You thought, it would be fun.

As you walked in the common room, you saw Fred, George, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny and Draco (What!?). They all formed a circle and seemed to be waiting for you.

'Sorry guys that I'm late, I had a hold up at the library, Peeves causing trouble like usual. Sometimes being Prefect is hard.' You apologised.

'It's okay y/n, now that everyone's here, let's get started!' Fred chirped.

'Okay I'll go first.' George announced.

'Ronald, my dearest brother, truth or dare?' He asked.

'Um... Truth?' Ron replied nervously.

'Who do you like?' George smirked, he was proud of himself.

'Hermione.' Ron answered, his face turning red.

You all looked at Hermione whom was blushing also and staring at the floor, drawing circles with her fingers.

'Okay my go.' You said, scanning the circle. Your eyes landed on George, you really wanted to ask who he liked as you had a crush on him since year 2, but heck, that will be obvious you like him.

You turned to face Draco.

'Okay, truth or dare Draco.' You cheekily smiled.

'Dare.' Draco said, he was the Slytherin King after all.

'Cool. I dare you to go around the whole school and scream out I'm gay with Harry, no one steal him from me.'

Silence, then everyone burst laughing.

'Fine!' Draco glared at you, he hasn't turned down a single dare.

'Someone accompany him.' Hermione said.

'I'll go!' Ron raised his hand, he obviously didn't want to be in the same room as Hermione anymore.

As Draco and Ron left, the room suddenly became awkwardly quiet.

'So...' Neville spoke for the first time.

'My turn, truth or dare y/n?' Fred said.

'Hmmm, let me think. Truth.'

'Was I correct when I anticipated you liked you-know-who.' Fred slyly asked.

'No, I do not like Voldemort Fred.' You joked.

Fred intensely stared at you.

'You know what I meant.'

Yes, you did. He had been teasing you with George when you two were alone. He always thought you had a major crush on George. Argh! You thought, why does this boy always have to be correct!?

'Yes.' You replied shyly.

'Oooooo.' Everyone said in unison.

'Who's the lucky boy?' George asked. In his eyes you saw something light up, hope?

You shrugged.

'Anyways.' Hermione said. 'Truth or Dare Neville?'

'D...dare.' Neville spoke quietly. After what he just witnessed, he obviously didn't want to tell everyone who he liked, so dare was the option.

'I dare you to slow dance with Ginny around Hogwarts.'

Both Neville and Ginny's face flushed. They both awkwardly stood up and left to do their dare.

'Right. I haven't had a go yet.' Harry said.

'The brightest witch of the grade, truth or dare.' Harry had something in plan.

'Dare.'

'I dare you to go to the Slytherin common room and tell everyone that you aren't the brightest witch of the grade and you actually fail all your tests. Oh and yes, you have to beg Pansy to let her teach you all her skills.' Harry knew he hit a soft spot.

'Ugh Harry! Seriously? You couldn't have asked me to do any other dares?' Hermione grunted. She loved being called the brightest witch of the grade.

Harry lead Hermione to the Slytherin common room to do her dare.

'Well... Since there's only the three of us, I'll just go again.' Fred smiled.

'George, truth or dare.'

'Oh and if you said truth, you know what question I'll ask you, yes I am blackmailing.' Fred added.

George gave an evil eye to Fred.

'Since I've got no choice, dare.'

'I dare you to kiss your lover.' Fred smirked.

'Hey! That's not fair!' George said angrily.

'Too bad brother.' Fred said sneakily.

'What if she rejects me?' George asked, worried.

Don't worry George, a girl would have to be dumb to reject you. You're perfect because you're good looking, funny, smart and nice. I could go on for days if I'm talking about your good parts. You thought.

'Thanks y/n.' George grinned.

'Oh crap! Did I say that out loud?' You blushed.

'Yeah...' Fred laughed.

'Well since you just said that. What's so bad doing the dare now?' George asked rhetorically.

He swiftly came up to you and plopped himself next to you. He cupped your face and stared sweetly in your eyes.

Your heart started beige rapidly, faster than ever.

'I'll give you two lovebirds some space.' Fred joked, heading out.

George's nodded at Fred then he's face inched closer to yours.

Then, he planted his lips on your, kissing you longingly.

It took a while for your brain to register that your crush was kissing you!

You kissed him back.

The Gryffindor common room opened. George and you sprang apart, panting.

You saw that everyone was back.

George's and your face was a deep crimson red.

'Whoa whoa there. Out, out.' Fred shoved everyone outside. 'Game is over guys, give these two lovebirds some space.'

Just before he left, he have George and you a cheeky wink.

'I think the only reason I planned this truth and dare session was for this. You don't know how long I knew about your feelings for one another. Finally! Hallelujah!' Fred chuckled before closing the door.

'So...' You stiffly shuffled.

'I think I know what happens now.' George smirked before kissing you again.

A/N:

Sooooo guys, did you like this chapter? It was really fun to write so hopefully it was fun to read as well! Once again, thanks for reading. And it would mean so much if you guys would vote!!! Please and thanks! :)

Okay, I'm signing out for now, you lovelies! <3

~Slytherinphan