(1) Todoroki Shouto: Drama

Author's Note: it's kinda hilarious that at first I'm pairing Midoriya to his childhood friend, Kacchan. But along the way (reading the manga) I began pairing Midoriya to Todoroki instead. Well, that's life for me. But I'm thinking this should be a love triangle though I'm too lazy to even do that. Hahaha.

In here, I revised a little things to make it... uh, dunno the word, so yeah. There's a part here that I made up.

Grammatical Errors and typos are to be expected. It might seem a little rush cause laziness is about to embrace me. :D

Beware, this one-shot is not good for innocent hearts. :)

☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

[Todoroki Shouto]

'I hate my life.'

Those were the words that stayed inside my mind after everything was revealed upon opening my eyes.

Life is definitely unfair. No, it's not that that it's unfair. It's just it is really unfair from the beginning of life. People were thinking for themselves that they had cool powers called 'quirks' and decided for they to become heroes like the ones they had idolize. They thought they are the coolest and most powerful when they have those.

But in my case, it's like a curse.

Few may say that my quirks are amazing. I have both Ice quirk and Fire quirk. My right side of my body could produce ice while the other could do fire. But that didn't mean it could be use for any advantages. As I have sworn to myself that I would only use my right side which was my ice power, my mother's.

I despised the source of my left side. My fire quirk came from my father, the second best hero in he country, Endeavor. Some might think it's great to have a father like him. I mean like Endeavor is one of the best and you should look up to him because he's strong. However, for me, it's not. I never ever looked up to him for as he is a worst hero.

Not really a worst but the point was that he married mother, who has the quirk of ice, to make me. His masterpiece. His son that could surpass his rival, All Might. The one who will finish him. The son he could be proud of. The son he created to use. The son who could fulfill his desires.

He only married my mother for her quirk, and nothing else. Now, who's the worst father now?

Every time I resisted his wishes, and at young age I became a rebel, he would hurt, a 5-year-old child, me for that. Believe me, I couldn't fight back. I was weak back then and he's too strong for my baby hands. And whenever he would hurt mother, I was always there for her to receive father's attacks.

I could still remember I would always cry in mother's arms whenever father goes violent about my being. I would always say that I will never be like father who bullies and hurts mother. And she was always there supporting me, comforting me that everything would be alright and someday I would become a stronger hero in the future. She also dislikes father, at that. I know she's suffering for me. And it pained me seeing her that way.

Even if I was just gazing outside the window while witnessing children of my age freely playing and having fun with no restrictions, I get pulled away from the window by him saying it's useless to admire those low level children if I become the strongest because of him. I was always jealous, I have to admit. I'm always inside of the house and was not allowed to go out besides some reasonable excuses.

Why had I been born in this way? Why can't I be normal like other kids that are having fun and let the heroes do their jobs on protecting us? Why do I need to be like my father and meet everyone's expectations? Why do I need to have this kind of life?