(7) Bakugo Katsuki: Notebook

WARNING: Contains lemon. This also contains too much for innocent beings. Not a fluff, at all. Read at your own risks.

Bakugo Katsuki is a jerk. Mind you, readers. I was just trying some things out. Please don't get mad. Hahahahhaha.

Author's Rants:

Geez, sorry if it may seem a little half-assed work. The spark of my mood in writing lemon is slowly fading. Hahaha, couldn't find any inspirations in the internet. Damn.

And about episode 7 of Boku no Hero Academia, Kacchan's getting too hot especially with the combination of his seiyuu! Yiiiiieeeee!!!! That moment when Kacchan appeared on Deku's back, about 13:20s, and he says; 'Are you saying you can win even if you don't use it?' And damn shît! Kacchan's evil smirk! Kyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!♡♡♡♡

I've been replaying that part a lot of times until now and it never fails to make me fangirl my ass out.

Anyway... continue reading. Hihihihi...

♥♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♥

[Midoriya Izuku]

The last school year of my middle school days' about to end in a few months and weeks from now.

Today, our homeroom teacher asked us what do we want to be in the future. It was obvious that everyone will reply him that they wanted to be heroes and will take hero courses.

Since I was part of the class, they also knew I was about to enter hero course as well. Upon hearing that, they were in laughing craze and I felt so small all of the sudden.

So much for being the only person in the class with no quirk. What can I expect? But that didn't made me give up. I am still believing that I could be a hero whether I have a quirk or I don't.

And also, thanks to our jerk teacher, he even dares to mention that I will enroll the same school as Kacchan's, Yuuei, resulting him to get pissed off more of my whole very existance.

He gave me a warning but today was different. I didn't follow his words. I proved him that the 'Deku' he knew all along was now different. While Kacchan's pouring his anger on me, I could see my other classmates teaming up with him and some laughing at me on the background as if I just gave them a hilirious joke-not.

As usual, I ignore their mocks and insults about my efforts and just live life like I decided to be. Or so... that's what I thought.

It was finally dismissal and I was fixing my things to prepare myself to head home. Today was definitely tiresome but before I could even continue on my thoughts, my attentiom suddenly alerts up.

I searched inside of my bag and even the pockets, everywhere, every part of the bag... I could not find my 13th notebook.

Panic suddenly boil in me and I frankly searched for it. I looked under my seat, none, then under the table, none also. I looked everywhere. I searched every corners on the floor, also none!, and even under the teacher's table. It wasn't there.

I was about to cry, literally. That notebook had extremely rare data about heroes that just got their debut the past two weeks. And completely losing that notebook is going to cost me an arm. Not a joke but not going to be realistic. It's just that notebook is very important to me.

I was the only person left in the classroom so I couldn't get any help.

Like hell they would even bother helping me.

"Where did I put that notebook?" I asked myself with desperate on my tone.

I stood in front of the classroom and thought hard.