(8) Bakugo Katsuki: Jealous

A/N: This time, I've thought Kacchan getting jealous. YAY! Getting Kacchan's personality was quite tough in this one.

And this part had a little TodoDeku but don't worry. It's not the focus of the main story. Got the idea of it from a comic in the internet. Credits.

Sorry if it might seem bad since my will to write is starting to fade. And I'm fûcked up. And this oneshot does not contain any lemon. Sorry for those who wants, the spark for me to write one suddenly disappeared. XD

♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♡

[Midoriya Izuku]

It's been months since Kacchan and I entered 'In a Relationship' status.

Even before we entered Yuuei, we were together. However, I decided to hide our status. I was afraid back then that it might affect Kacchan's reputation when he enters in Yuuei. At that time he insists that it was fine but I kept saying no.

It's not that I'm ashamed of our current relationship - and Kacchan's even proud of it. That thing is, let's face it, it's just not normal for public's eye and most people are disgusted with the fact of 'same-sex' couples.

Truthfully, I don't really mind it but if Kacchan's aiming to be the Number One hero, then I have to prevent any kinds of problems that might occur when people knew about it. I didn't want to cause Kacchan too much trouble as I feel like I'm already troubling him.

We were in bad terms in the past. He hated me and gets annoyed of my very presence when I'm part of his sight. He kept calling me names of insult yet there's a name that I treasure most. It was 'Deku'. He was the root of it. Kacchan may have used that name to insult me because I was quirkless at that time, and I didn't even argue 'cause its true any way, but I loved it at the same time.

Kacchan and I never went to any dates and we only just simply -secretly - hang out in school. He even sometimes pulls my arm then kisses me all of the sudden. I love his ways of showing affection. It was always unexpected and unbelievable. Part of his ways I loved about him. There was also that time when I forgot my money back at my home and Kacchan must have noticed it and bought me food when no one was looking.

In all my life, I never had any relationship with any girls as I am too pathetic to even get noticed. In fact, no girl had really taken my interest from the very beginning. Kacchan was my first.

"Deku," I was fixing my notes on my table when Uraraka called me.

"Yeah?"

"Hurry up and let's eat at the cafeteria." She urges just outside of the door with Iida behind her.

"Yeah, coming." I stood up leaving my things to be fixed later and head to the cafeteria with them.

We headed there while conversing with random topics that Uraraka came up. I frequently respond to some of her questions while Iida and she mostly do the talking. I was just silent in their middle and I felt my ears perked up when I heard Kacchan's name being mentioned.

"Huh?"

"I said, a girl from the other class took a liking to Bakugo and asked me if he's seeing any one right now or what." Uraraka says to me and I just smiled.

"Who knows. Never seen Kacchan with anyone." I shrug.

Yes, even in Yuuei, Kacchan and I weren't known to be together. All they know was he gets pissed off when I did something that irritates him, also part of his way to converse with me. And that makes them think that we are in bad terms for being childhood friends.

"But you're his childhood friend. Don't you know any girl that's close to him?" Iida questions.

"Not really. I don't really observe Kacchan's surroundings." What I said was the total opposite of it.