Chapter 1

Vivian P.O.V

Hi, My name is Vivian Charnise Breeding and 25 years old just started working for the New York Police Department a month ago and I deal with a lot of situations such as bank robbery, gang shoot outs, drug dealers, prostitutes and etc. And I love having on disguises I have special make up that nobody can never recognize me when I do special mission. I live in a condo with my kitten. She's the only cute little thing I had ever since my ex boyfriend was nothing but an abusive jerk that used to beat me up from time to time but I manage to get away from him finally. I do want to find someone that I can call mines and I hope I'll find him one day. So anyways I'm just sitting in my car having a ordinary stakeout having on a disguise wearing a white 40 year old woman mask on with blond hair. And I haven't had any sign of the guy that I'm looking for. I take a sip of my coffee looking around.

"Damn it's been five hours! Where is this dude?" I said to myself as I take another sip of my coffee feeling frustrated. Two hours later the guy finally comes out and goes to his car, finally he's out! I waited until he drives off and starts the car quietly follows him. The chief police told me that this can be a deal about meth for 5.2 million dollars! So I have to do this right. So the guy parked his car and I parked in the corner making sure he didn't see me. He gets out of the car with the suitcase filled with money, once he got in the building I got out of my car and got in position waiting for the perfect moment to catch them in the act. 10 minutes passed and I peeked in the door seeing a another guy switching the money for the drugs and that's when I bust open the door aiming my gun at the two men.

"NYPD! PUT YOUR HAND UP NOW!" I demanded

"YOU SET ME UP, NIGGA!" The boss told the thug

"N-no sir I didn't know the shawty came with me" The thug said as he was shaking up

I made sure they didn't make any sudden movement and then I requested for back up on my walkie talkie. And the thug makes a run for it!

"FUCK NO HE DIDN'T!" I took out my handcuffs and cuffs up the boss and chases after the thug.

BJ P.O.V

Damn I'm so stupid! Why am I running, she'll shoot me any second! I turn my head and sees her running I start panicking! Oh damn this girl a track star. I jump over the fence and she does the same I try to shake her off but it don't work I ran into the alley but it was a dead end.

"Hold it right there!" She demands as she aims the gun at me

"Shit" I whispers to myself and turns around slowly. "What chu want bruh?"

"First of all, I'm not your bruh and second I want you to put your hands on your head and slowly walk to me" she said

I started looking at her up and down. Dayum she had black woman curves I loved it I started walking up to her slowly with my hands behind my head and she cuffs me.

"Come on baby help a brother out! I just needed to make some money" I said to her

"Well your punk ass should've got something like a J-O-B now shut up!" She says as she tightens my handcuffs

"AH FUCK DAYUM CHILL OUT!"

30 minutes later

Vivian P.O.V

The rest of the police officers were on the scene checking for any weapons and taking evidence. They took the thug and the boss to the station then my chief came up to me as I was taking off the mask.

"You did a very good job today, Officer Breeding" He said with a smile.

"I'm glad I could do it, Sir" I said back with a smile

"This man has been in the drug dealing business for 7 years I'm glad you caught him in the act. His name is Benjamin Roberto Jackson aka Joker"

"Why they call him, Joker?" I asked with a chuckle

"I'm not sure why he's dangerous and he can get out with bail any day so I want you to go under cover and keep an eye on him."

"R-really?" I started to stuttered. Omg! I'm going to be an under cover cop this is a dream come true! "I promise Sir I won't let you down!"

"I know you won't." The chief smiles "I'll send you his files at your house, okay?"

"Yes sir!" I said with a salute.