Chapter 2

Vivian P.O.V

5 hours later

I get home tired as fuck! I put down my bag and says hello to my little kitchen Fluffy and feeds her. I walk to the bathroom to take a hot steamy shower and puts on my favorite PJs getting into bed starts watching some TV as a romantic movie comes on. I know it's been a while since I met another guy and I do want a relationship. When I was with my ex I went through hell! I'm glad it was over. I started to yawn lay down but I hear a knock on the door.

"Oh come on who is that?!" I get out of the bed puts on my robe and grabs my pistol going to the door hiding the gun behind my back peeping in the peep hole and it was my chief. I forgot he was going to give me the files. I opened the door putting the gun away.

"Good evening, sir"

"Hello Breeding I'm sorry I woke you up" he says

"No no no I've been up" I said with a smile

"Well okay, here is the files and I wish you good luck on the mission" he said with a salute

"Thank you so much, sir. This is an honor I won't let you down" I saluted him back.

"Have a great evening, beautiful" he smiles with a wink

"Oh um you too, Sir." He leaves as I close the door.

This is weird but I think the chief has a crush on me :/ he's too old for me so no way lmfao. So I go back to bed and look at Mr. Jackson's files and he had a lot of crimes committed such as con artist, drug dealing, robbery, assault, selling illegal weapons, etc. This man is very dangerous so this is going to be difficult. Since he never saw me before I won't use a disguise this time. I check where his favorite places to go and what he likes to do for fun tomorrow is gonna be Friday so he always go to this club name Midnight I'm pretty sure I can meet him there. So I made notes for myself just in case I don't forget and goes to sleep.