Chapter 3

Friday Night

BJ's P.O.V

Just got bailed out and I feel good as fuck! Nobody can't get the Joker! My real name is Benjamin Roberto Jackson I'm 26 years old and I'm dangerous thug from the streets of Brooklyn and I don't give a fuck! I lived with my mom and my dad left me when I was 4 so I barely had a father figure. My moms died when I was 12 by a drive by shooting, so I started hanging out with the drug dealers and gangbangers. Me and homies went to our favorite club called Midnight it's the biggest club in NY and it's always turnt. We go to the VIP lounge and buy a few drinks then 5 minutes I see this honey at the bar looking so delicious as fuck! She had on this red tight dress that fits her curves perfectly, fat ass, big brown eyes and those lips are so big soft and juicy! I had to see what's up! So I got up and walks up to the bar and sat beside her.

"Can I get shot please?" I asked the bartender then looks at the gorgeous woman to my right "Well hello..."

She turns to me and gives me a shy smile "Hi. How are you?" She asked me

"I'm good, shawty. Damn you look so fine!" I bite my lip as she gives me a cute giggle

"Aw thank you um..your name?"

"Oh, my name is Benjamin but you can call me BJ." I grabs her hand and kisses it softly "And you are?"

"My name is Vivian but you can call me Viv" She blushes softly

"So uh are you here by yourself? I mean a woman this fine should be married!"

She chuckles softly "Well I am by myself and I had a boyfriend but I broke up with him I don't want to talk about it"

"Well as sweet as you are, you deserve a real man that'll take good care of you"

Vivian P.O.V

I never knew this man can be such a charmer to women but I should be playing hard to get but I can't handle those sweet words he's giving me and how sexy he looked. He's 6'2, mixed, sexy smile with that sexy voice, he was so strong wearing that black tank top showing all his muscles wearing a black Brooklyn Nets snapback

"Thank you so much, BJ. Um you wanna dance?"

He smiled and stands up extending his hand to me "I'll be happy to, beautiful"

I grab his hand and walked him to the dancefloor started dancing with him. The song was playing was Creep by TLC and he pulls me close to him and started grinding against me I never knew how good this felt I put my arms around his neck and grinds with him. I turned around with my back against him and started to roll my hips to the beat and he followed me as he puts his strong hands on my hips.

BJ P.O.V

Damn this girl is a good as hell! She got her ass on my dick and I don't know how to contain myself. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I put my face in the crook of her neck and smells her pefume

"Mmm you smell so good, what is that?"

She giggles softly "It's my perfume called A Thousand Wishes"

"Dayum it's nice!"

"Thank you and you smell good yourself, BJ" She says with a smirk

"Oh this is my favorite cologne Ralph Lauren Polo Red"

"It's delightful I love it!"

"Thank you, Viv!"

1 hour later

Vivian P.O.V

I'm having an amazing time with this guy he seems so sweet, kind, and one hell of a gentleman. I never met anyone like him in a long time! I was getting tired so I had to go.

"Um BJ I'm going to call it a night I have to go but I had a fantastic time with you" I smiled at him

"Oh damn I had a good time with you too. Hey maybe I can see you again, can I get your number?" He asked while biting his lip

"Of course you can" I smirked as I grab a napkin and a pen writing down the number giving it to him

"Thank you, Viv. I'll call you as soon as I can"

"Okay goodnight, Papi" I said seductively as I give him a kiss leaving lipstick on his cheek

He looked at me as his eyes got widened as he bit his lip harder "Goodnight, Mami"

I walked out of the club and got in a taxi going home. That was actually the best night I've ever had!