Sneak Peak

Hi All!

#ThankYouCharKadamFamily

Before I pen down the precap, I would like to thank you all for being so kind and appreciating this story.

Believe me! When I started writing the sequel of my most loved story Char Kadam, I never imagined the response would be so amazing.

Firstly because I felt that a sequel can never beat the original story. I have often seen the sequels failing, may it be a movie, a daily soap or a novel. And I was under the impression that try how much may I, this sequel can never compete with the original plot.

Secondly because the status of this sequel was just going to be a filler to the novel ITNA KARO NAA MUJHE PYAR and so I assumed none would even bother to read this.

But all my presumptions and assumptions were proved wrong by the overwhelming response I have been receiving on each part of Char Kadam Safar Ab Jaari Hai....

I just updated a filler few moments ago and I get to see the excitement of my readers through their comments and when they say that this is my favourite story ever, it just amazes me.

That was totally unexpected and I am pleasantly surprised.

I do not know of a way to thank you all for appreciating my work.

A small gesture here which I know is in no way equal to the love and appreciation I have recieved from you, but hopefully makes you happy.

Thus here is a sneak peak into the upcoming update.

Sneak Peak:
First song sequence of Char Kadam Safar Ab Jaari Hai coming up in the next update...

A song that stole my heart when I heard it for the first time and I have been itching to write something on it since then.

I believe most of you are unaware of this song.
So sharing the youtube link with this post.

Song: Hum Tumhe Kaise Batayein
Movie: Ekkees Topon Ki Salami

Listen to the song and start imagining what's coming up next.
And yes...do not forget to tell me if u liked the song.

Love,
Mannu Di ❤

CHAR KADAM SAFAR ABHI JAARI HAIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें