Ouch

He removes his glasses , you start staring at his beautiful brown eyes ,you feel your palms becoming sweaty , your heart thumping so loud you can hear it and your stomach have tied itself to a million knots . There was a moment of complete silence until you snapped out of it , you decided to ignore him and act like he isn't there , so you go over to the lads behind him and say:" Saint Nick how have you been ?" As you go in for a hug , he replies " (y/n) ! You look taller . " " thanks , I see you have transformed into Jesus " you both laugh , as you go over to Mathew you yell :" hamburger helders how you've been mate ? " you squeeze him tightly as he replies : " (y/n) , you haven't changed one bit , and I thought I told you never call me that ever again ." You giggle and kiss him on the cheek , his face turned bright red , and then you go over to Jamie " cookieeee how are you love ?! I've missed you !" you bear hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek " ah the great legendary (y/n) I've missed you too " , you quickly say " where are those adorable babies of yours , you better have brought them !" They all laugh and tell you they're coming by soon . Then you hear a deep raspy voice say :" what about me don't I get a hug ?" He smirks , you get closer to him and your inches away from his lips and say :" why of course love , I saved the best for last ." You get a little bit closer and step on his foot with your hard heeled converse and you run upstairs , as you're running upstairs you hear him scream with utter pain " OUCH ! " you went into the guest room and start balling your eyes out , that anger and heartbreak is stronger than ever , you feel like you can't breath , soon you calm yourself down as you hear a knock on the door .

Alex PoV
All I felt was pain , it was agonising as the lads stood there laughing like little school girls , my mom comes over with a shocked look on her face and said : " Alexander David turner , what the hell have you done ?! Go upstairs and apologise this instant to that poor girl , don't you think I forgot what you've done to her 10 years ago , now go ." My foot is completely numb with pain , so I start limping upstairs to go talk to her , I feel terrible for what I've done , I never meant to hurt her I just don't know what came over me that night when I kissed that other girl in front of her on prom night , God I'm such an idiot . I limp up to the room and I can hear her sobbing , I knock and there she is ever so beautiful.

You see Alex leaning on the side of the door , obviously not being able to stand on his foot that you crushed you smirk as the sight of him being in pain. You stand up and wipe the tears off your cheek while Alex is still staring at you , you walk up to him and say : " is there anymore snarky comments you wanna share today Alex ?" , he limps over and says :" look (y/n) , I'm sorry that I've hurt you , I know it's a little to late to apologise but I truly am sorry (y/n) " your eyes widen as he places his hand over yours and then put his hands around your waist and embraces you , you feel his strength and you can smell his scent , its soothing you can stay like this forever , but then you pull yourself away and say :" well Alex for me to trust you again will take some time but I'm sorry for crushing your foot now come on let's go downstairs to see what we're dealing with ."

You wrap Alex's arm around your neck to help him go downstairs , and then he falls onto the couch you can see the lads murmuring behind you , you giggle ; you ask Alex to take his shoe off to asses the damage , he takes off his shoe and sock and its red as a tomato you hear Nick say :" wow Alex , ( y/n) really showed you what !" " eh , shut up " says Alex , you start laughing . You ask Mrs Turner to grab you some ice , you place the ice on his foot in the mean time you can feel Alex's eyes following you , you blush a little but you can't help it  . " place this ice pack until the swelling goes down and if you feel any pain just take some panadol and if the pain is intolerable just call me ." " how do you know all this stuff ?" Jamie asks , " well Jamie , Alex isn't the only one from Sheffield who's successful , I became a doctor that's how I know this stuff , but next time he hurts me I'll hurt him where the sun don't shine " you small sarcastically . You say goodbye the turners and leave to get ready for the party and as your leaving your eyes catch Alex's and you leave out the door.