Are you serious ?!

As we got in the car , it was like kind of huge with three back seats facing the front and two back seats facing the back , as you got in you quickly sat in the seat facing the window, there was a huge jagged piece of metal sticking out , so you were very careful with it not coming near you , while miles and Hannah sat in the seats facing you , you were not paying attention to their conversation, you were to tired for theft and you just wanted to go home , after a few seconds Alex and Taylor sat in the seats next you and Alex is right beside you but you don't bother to look at him , " so did you guys like the show ?" Alex asks ," yea it was great !" You hear Hannah say ," yea you rocked babe " you hear Taylor say enthusiastically, but you don't feel like saying anything so you just keep staring out the window, but the you feel a pair of eyes watching you ,"(y/n)? " , you turn around to find him looking at you waiting for your response " yea it was lovely " for a moment you kept staring at each other , until suddenly the car takes a hard turn and you arm falls on the sharp piece of metal , it created a deep cut , it looked really serious and it was , bleeding profusely, " ahhhh , are you serious?!" You scream out in pain while placed you other free hand over your bleeding arm , " (Y/N)!!!, your arm !" Hannah screams " thanks for the remark Hannah" , " fuck it looks bad , should we get you to a hospital ?" Alex asks while placing his hand over the wound obviously concerned, " no I'll bleed out , I need to stitch it myself as soon as we get home " you say while still placing pressure , you start to feel dizzy , " are you crazy ?!" You hear both Taylor and miles ask ," no I'm a surgeon, and I know this cut is too deep and I might die if I don't close it as soon as possible " you say quite seriously , as soon as you get home Alex grabs you and quickly knocks on his parents house , " oh Alex dear !" She looks so happy until she glances at your bloody arm and shirt , "OH MY GOD, (y/n)!!! " you all walk inside where you see your mom shocked and so is your dad and mr turner ," oh god here we go " you whisper to yourself , " why didn't you take her to hospital?!" Your mum screams , " mom , I have no time to explain , penny can you get me a needle , a thread and some alcohol " " of course love , I'll be right back " she mumbles as she grabs the stuff , you start prepping your arm and needle and then you start gliding it through your skin , in and out , " " ohhhhhh goddddd , thissss hurtssss" you start crying , then you feel a hand on your shoulder " darling , your strong , you can do this , come on " alex comforts you while placing his hand tightly to relax you, you glance at the corner of your eye Taylor's face was stern and pissed from how much attention your receiving from Alex , as you finally got through it you slapped a bandage and wiped off your tears , " now that wasn't bad was it ?" You ask sarcastically " I'm gonna be sick " says miles as he rushes to the bathroom you can hear him throwing up , " sweetheart aren't you gonna go to check it out ?" Asks penny ," yea I will , just after I settle down a bit" she smiles . " anyways mom I wanna introduce you to my girlfriend " Alex says , " oh you guys. Finally got back together again " she looks at you and Alex smirking ," uh no mum , this is Taylor my girlfriend " he says awkwardly ," oh I see , it's very nice to meet you " she says while shaking her hand slightly disappointed. " Alex can I have a word ?" Taylor asks and they both head upstairs , you didn't think much of it so you went to the living room and watched a bit of TV until a couple of minutes later you see Taylor hasn't come down yet but Alex have , so his mum comes from the kitchen and asks " Alex darling , can you take (y/n) to the hospital I'm worried she'll get an infection " , " fine " he says emotionless and heads to the car then you quickly follow him , as you got in , he quickly started driving and most of the ride was completely silent , until you decide d to break it " sorry I put you through all this trouble " you say while looking at him ," whatever , i guess" you raise both your eyebrows and say " I don't know what happened between you and Taylor and surly it isn't my business, but you don't let out your shit on me " you say getting heated , " it definitely isn't you business " he says keeping his eyes on the road , " you know what , stop the car " , " what? " he finally looks at you shocked " you heard me, stop the fucking car !" He stops it and you quickly get out , " how are planning on getting to the hospital?" He asks , " I'm fucking calling a cab , now leave !" You yell , and just like that he car bolts away , you call a cab , and head to the hospital , as you enter , a nurse heads towards your direction and asks " hello ma'am may I help you ?" , " um yea my arm is cut can I have someone stitch it please ?" , " of course ma'am " before she leaves a tall handsome man walks over to her " Lydia , what do we have here ?" He looks at you with his blue eyes , you blush , " nothing serious just some stitches " she answers , " it's okay I'll take it from here " he says , she nods and leaves to another patient  , then your faced with the tall and attractive blue eyed man  , " so what's your name love ?" He asks with a flirtatious smile, "(y/n) " , you answer while still gazing at his eyes, " George grey at your service "  you laugh silently at his goofiness  , "well let's see what we're dealing with shall we love ?" , " yea of course " you answer as you both head to a private room , as you sit down on the chair he removes your bandage , you can feel his hand on your arm , his touch is electrifying, " wow , these stitches are clean and precised , I thought you didn't go to a hospital ?" He asks , " well I actually stitched it myself it was to deep for me to wait until I got to hospital , but don't worry I'm not some psycho , I'm surgeon so I kinda knew what I was doing ", he raises both his eyebrows, " really , what specialty ?" , " cardio , yourself?" ," neuro " he answers ,n" why would a neuro surgeon come for a couple stitches ?" You start smiling , " well usually I won't unless  the patient turns to be a beautiful surgeon as yourself " he smirks , you don't say anything but smile , he quickly stitches you up in like a minute , this guy was good , as you were heading out , " (y/n) " you turn around to find George heading your way , he quickly asks " would it be to much to ask for your number ?" , " it depends what would happen if I give it to you ?" You smirk , " well I would like to check up on your arm ." , " that's it ?" , " and maybe get to know you better " , you smile and grab  a pen and paper and hand him you phone number and smile and head out back home .as you arrive , you all decided on the plane before you arived that you'll all crash at the turners , so as you open the turners door , you walk in to head but your name is called by Mrs turner and as you see her sitting on the couch beside her sits Alex ,obviously  your still pissed at him from earlier so a you avoid eye contact with him" Ah darling  how's your arm ?" She asks , " it's much better , but I'm gonna head upstairs since I'm really tired from all the nonsense that some people " now you look at Alex " throw at me when I have enough of my own , goodnight penny " just before you got upstairs you stare bluntly at Alex and stomp upstairs and head to your room.