Telling Him that Your Pregnant (Reece)

You wake up to the feeling of Reece’s arms wrapping closer around you. You smile and unravel yourself, realizing that it’s pretty late. You stand up and walk into the bathroom and casually look at your period calendar. 

“Shit.” you whisper, realizing that you were supposed to have it two weeks ago. And exactly three weeks ago, you and Reece spent some time together without a very important thing.
You walk out to Reece's bedroom and stand in the doorway, trying to figure out how to tell him. After long debate, you decide to go to the store to get some pregnancy testers to see if you actually are before you scare him. You go out and quickly buy a tester.. You walk back and quietly go into the bathroom again. You open the box, skip the directions, and immediately start peeing on the stick. You sit there staring at it, but it doesn’t change. You throw it at the shower wall and lean back against a wall. You can’t help but let a tear fall from your eye. If this test proved positive, you’d be ruining not only yours, but Reece’s life. He’s still 17 and you’re barely out of school. You’re woken from your daydream by a knocking on the door.

“y/n, are you okay?” you hear Reece’s innocent morning voice ask through the only thing that’s separating you from the inevitable: telling him.

“Yeah.” you say as your voice cracks.

“Are you crying in there?”

“Maybe.”

“Can I come in.” he asks, you stand up and open the door

“What going on?” he asks, seeing the box of pregnancy tests on the counter.

“I don’t know. I think, but I don’t know.” you respond with your voice cracking .

“Did you take one?”

“Yeah but it didn’t work.”

“Did you wait 2 minutes?”

“I don’t know, probably, it seemed like an eternity.”

“Did you read the instructions?”

You awkwardly smile at him, and he chuckles, knowing that he should’ve known the answer to his question. He grabs another test and hands it to you.

“Now pee on this one, then come out and we’ll wait two minutes, then we’ll know.”

You take it and close the door behind him. After a few seconds of heavy breathing, you pee on the stick and open the door. He clicks the button to start a 2 minute countdown that he must’ve set while you were in the bathroom. You stand there, but soon you start pacing through the room. You naturally start hitting the stick against your other hand as a nervous tick and then you stop pacing and start tapping the wall that you had leaned on. Suddenly you hear the a soft singing voice an its stop it

“It’s time.” Reece says, sliding his thumb across his phone . You go to him and face him.

“It’s…” you whisper.

“You’re…” he tries to start.

“I’m…” you say a little louder.

“We’re…” he starts, but this time, he can finish. “We’re having a baby!” he says with a tear in his eye that hasn’t yet fallen.

“Are you okay with it?”

“What?” he asks, as if your question is far-fetched.

“Are you going to help take care of it?”

“Of course babe, why wouldn’t I?”

“I don’t know… I just…” you trail off and the tears start coming for real now.

“Babe, come here. I won’t leave you, I promise. This is just the start of our life together.”

.----

Blake and george soon