Misscariage

Blake:

Your Walking at your room to go to the bathroom your 4 months pregnant when you finally reach the bathroom you feel a pain at your lower stomach." Ouch" you say . you sit at the bowl and pee after you pee you'll gonna flash the bowl when you saw a Blood at the water. " Blake!!" You yell " Blake!! " you yell again . you heard a footstep "what's wrong babe?" He ask "lets go to the hospital. There's a red blood when i pee ." you say " aren't you should got a period ever---" you cut him off " no Blake if your pregnant you shouldn't get a period for almost 11 months. Please Blake lets go to the hospital now" i say *at the hospital* "Mr. And Mrs. Richardson?" The doctor called "What's happen to her doc" Blake ask "I'm sorry to say Mr. Richardson . the baby on her tummy is gone she got miscarriage I'm really sorry. It maybe cause of stress . You can try it again. I'm really sorry for your lost" you cry and cry. You just lost your first baby what about Blake is he going to leave you? "Blake.. I'm sorry i know its my fault I'm really sorry" you cry out "its okey we can try it again" He say and Smile .

George:

(Here is there's some random name that i used so if you have a same name kindly change it :)))

"Stay away from him Slut!"Stacey Say , an Ex- Girlfriend of George (imagine that George have an ex GF) " i don't know what's wrong with you Stacey please George don't love you anymore so please Stacey stay away from us" You begged " no I'm not! George is mine only mine!" She say and kick you. "Ahh" you yell! You feel the pain at your lower stomach you tried to fight her back but you failed "y/n? Y/n? What is that ? There's a blood at your Legs" Stacey say with a shocked. "Huh?" You confused ask and look at your legs its true your bleeding "Wait ill ask for help" Stacey say , and everything's went black. You wake up that your lay down at the bed. "Y/n?" You look at your side "George" you say "what happen?" You ask because you so him crying " and is the baby is okey? George! Why are you crying!?" You little bit yell "Y/n" he didn't say anything but your name only. "George tell me please what happen . em i okey?" You ask again " The Baby is gone y/n the baby is gone ! You got miscarriage I'm sorry its all my fault . if i di--" you cut him off " no , this is my fault stop that its all my fault ," you say with a cry when someone come in , Stacey, " George?y/n? Its not your fault its my fault. It just i really love you George so I'm so desperate i want you so i kick her and that's happen she lost your and her baby , I'm sorry George I'm sorry" Stacey say "Get out!" George yell "get out!" He yell again "George stop" you say "I'm sorry we lost our baby I'm sorry"

Reece:

Your 3 weeks Pregnant, your lay down at your bed that you shared, Reece together. You got up and Get change when you saw a Blood Stain at your Bedsheets and your to nervous you change on your undies and drive go to the Hospital. You wait for the result for almost a minutes . The Doctor Came and Tell " I'm sorry Ms. Y/S/N to say that your baby on your tummy is Gone. I'm really sorry for your lost" you Cried and Cried . You just Lost your Baby how do you tell to Reece About This?. You text him And tell to him that you are at the hospital . When Reece Came he cry, "i just lost our baby. I'm sorry" you apologize " no its okey we can made again right? We can try again." Reece Say.

----------------

Grrr... Sorry about this damn.

---MyCampire---

New Hope Club Imagines And Preference ✔︎ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara