Chapter 5

[trigger warning]
Third Person POV
As Mr Schue sat down in front of the kids in glee club, he saw the wondering looks they gave him.
"So guys...", mr Shue started to say, but soon he got interrupted by Rachel.
"Um, mr Schue, everyone's not here yet... And why are we in the auditorium?", she said, frowning as she looked around, a bit confused. The others mumbled, agreeing with her. Mr Schue sighed & sat down on the chair in front of them, with a serious look on his face.
"We're here because of Kurt", he said, feeling down about it.
"Then, we're the hell is Kurt? And Blaine? I mean, I guess they're somewhere else, being all gay, kissing, since they're literally glued together all the time...", Santana said with a look filled of annoyance.
"Santana, please", mr Schue sighed, cutting her little speech off "We need to talk about Kurt", more confused faces looked at him. "I'm worried about him. Blaine's too", the group was silent. And blue. Like someone's poured a bucket full of blue colour over them. Everyone except Santana, who interrupted Mr Schue once again.
"Well, I don't see any Blaines in here, do I? It's his boyfriend we're talking about actually", Quinn poked her in the side with her elbow.
"Hush, Santana", she said, slightly annoyed. Mr Schue looked at her thankfully, and turned back to Santana again.
"Blaine's somewhere much more important than being here talking. He's with Kurt", and with that, she remained quiet. "Has anyone in here realised that he's been acting different the last month?", a few of the kids nodded. Meredes spoke.
"He's been looking so down, I mean, I'm sure that he's trying to hide it, though. He doesn't want to bother anyone really, but y'know... You always see it deep inside his eyes", she looked at mr Schue, swallowing before opening her mouth to talk again. "The last time I saw him like this... Was last year. Before Dalton. Before Blaine", Finn gave mr Schue a look full of fear & anger, worrying about his step brother.
"Do you think someone's pickin' on him again, mr Schue? Because if they're I'm gonna find them and punch them in the face...", Finn said, as the overprotective brother he was. The other boys agreed, Puck shouting.
"Yeah! No one's gonna hurt our princess!", but Mr Shue just shook his head.
"What?", Rachel asked mr Shue, as she looked at his worried face.
"I don't know what's going on with him"

Kurt's POV
I sat down beside Blaine in glee club, feeling my arms itching under the bandages I've had to put on last night when the red, beautiful, liquid just wouldn't stop running. I checked my arms - if the blood had come through the bandages and onto the new shirt I'd bought two days ago. I didn't want it to be ruined, Blaine had actually called me beautiful when I came to school wearing it this morning.
Like he meant it, really? He didn't.
The blood hadn't come through. I sighed in relief, even if I'd looked at them every five minutes since 8 o'clock this morning.
That's good. Check them again, Kurt.
And I did. Nothing there.

"...and this weeks solo goes to Kurt", mr Schue said with a smile. I looked up at him, about to crack a smile.
No, you don't want it. They're all gonna laugh at you. Rachel will definitely sing it better than you.
I anxiously swallowed as I felt the whole glee club looking at me happily, still waiting for me to answer.
"Umm... Well, thank you, mr Schue... B-but I don't want it. Give it to Rachel instead", I said, looking down since I didn't want to see anyone's reaction.
"Okay, Kurt. But, are you sure?", said mr Schue worringly.
"Yeah... Yes. Of course I'm sure", I answered, feeling down. I just threw a solo away. Rachel turned back, looking at me from the front row.
"I want you to have it! You don't have to give it to me!", she said with a smile.
No, she doesn't.
I could feel the anger building up inside me, why couldn't they just accept that I had turned the solo down? It's something I'd do, right? Or... Not? But I would do that?
"Yeah, take it! You'd sing it amazing man!", Puck said, punching my back friendly.
No, you would not sing it amazing. You're not even a great singer!
"Yeah, for real! You're awes...", said Tina with a happy smile, but I cut her off.
"Please! Just STOP, okay? I just said no, which means that I don't want it guys!", I said, trying to hide my anger a little bit. I just felt them staring at my sudden action. Did it sound rude? Wasn't it like me?
"But, really you've got to sing...", Finn mumbled quietly, but still looking at me. I stared at him, feeling so bad about everyone in the room - I just couldn't allow myself to do it. I felt the tears building up.
They don't want you here. You're just in the way.
"Give it to Rachel - I don't want the solo", I murmured, leaving the room.

As I came through the door I ran to the nearest bathroom, hoping that no one followed me. In front of the mirror I could finally let the tears fall. Someone opened the door behind me, coming out from one of the toilets.
"Freak", he whispered silently, laughing as he went out. I didn't even know who he was.
Yep, you're a freak. Everyone knows that.
I know.
You're fat. No one loves you.
I wiped the tears, but there was no point in doing that. They didn't plan to stop.
You're a pathetic, emotional wreck. Who would love you?
I could feel a pair of arms surrounding me from my back, pulling me in to a warm & gentle hug.
"Shh... Everything will be fine... Okay, Kurtsie?"
Blaine. Of course he had come looking for me.
-----
Hi☁️
Sorry for being really inactive, it's a lot in school happening atm & I'm kind of stressed out since the summer holidays are literally just 9 weeks away and I basically want to keep my grades and be happy with them...🎈
THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS! THAT'S AMAZING!💞
Hope you like this little chapter even though it's pretty crap🌻
Just a lil' reminder: I'm Swedish - which means that English isn't my first language.
Have a lovely day!💫
C