chapter 15: everything is NOT okay

"mom... are you ok we have to get to dance you haven't been out of your room in two days" Maddie called through the door "honey listen I called Jill and she said that she would come pick you guys up I can't leave the house right now" Melissa said sniffling every few seconds "okay mommy we love you" the sad girls said in unison.

*BEEP...BEEP...BEEP..." bye mom Jill's outside" Mackenzie said as she walked out the door. "hey Kenzie, hey Mads" kendall smiled as she moved to the backseat so she could sit with her friends "hey" the girls said in unison "so... do you guys think Chloe's coming back?" "probably not" Maddie said to her twin "same here kendall... did you want her to come back?" Mackenzie questioned "of course not ever since Abby treated her like a star she got super obnoxious" "kendall... is that how I act... obnoxious?" Maddie asked her friend sadly "of course not Mads your humble... Chloe wasn't" kendall gave her friend a reassuring smile "girls were here lets go" Jill said as she grabbed everyone's dance bags and brought them into the studio "thanks for the ride Jill" "no problem my girls" Jill smiled.

The girls went into studio A earlier than usual because they didn't want to make Abby madder than she was. "girls... look...pyramid... Maddie congrats I don't really care...no solo's..." Abby stopped, turned around and walked out of studio A into the parking lot. "sorry about that girls let's do pyramid shall we" Gianna smiled "on top is Maddie you carried the dance and looked flawless" "next is Nia you were amazing your feet are getting better you only sickled them twice congrats" "next is Mackenzie you were good but you sort of blended in" "next is kendall you were great but once again like Mackenzie you blended... but then again you solo part was flawless" "next is Paige you were ok" "then there's BROOKE AND CHLOE their off the team... girls start stretching lets go moms you are dismissed"

PYRAMID

Maddie

Nia Mackenzie

kendall Paige

Brooke Chloe