chapter 17: more scams

"hello everyone I'm Victoria sawhorse welcome back to what's on the news today's top story is about the DANCE MOMS SCAM... now everyone loves dance moms for the drama, dancing and friendships around the dance community but now theirs drama more than anything, just four days ago Christi and her daughter Chloe were arrested for assault and battery upon Abby Lee Miller and Gianna Martello. another fight broke out on last nights episode of the reality show Kelly Hyland and her only daughter left on the show Paige Hyland, fought with Abby and Gianna over a few silly corrections made by Gianna towards Paige here's what happened:

***VIDEO CLIP***

GIANNA: " FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT UP PAIGE UP A LA SECOND TO THE GROUND HANDS UP PAIGE SICKLED FEET PENCIL TURN, PENCIL TURN INTO ARABESQ AND STOP, Paige what the hell are you doing when I said pencil turn why were you still on the ground get your head out of the clouds and pay attention"

PAIGE: "MOM I DON'T WANNA GO BACK DOWN GIANNA WAS YELLING AT ME"

KELLY: GIANNA CAN YOU NOT YELL AT MY KID"

GIANNA: "Kelly I was giving her corrections... her feet were sickled and when I said o do the second pencil turn she was still on the ground from the A La Second Abby is coming back in a few minutes so please go back upstairs so we can work on the group dance"

KELLY: "FIRST OF ALL YOU WERE NOT TEACHING PAIGE YOU WERE SCREAMING AT HER AND SECOND OF ALL I DON'T GIVE A S**T IF ABBY IS COMING BACK"

"Gianna repeatedly asked Kelly to go back upstairs but she refused Kelly then verbally abused Gianna and Abby walked in and threatened to call the cops if she didn't stop swearing which made Kelly even more mad and she went after Abby, Gianna then asked Paige if she could go to the den so Gianna could calm everyone down just like her mother Paige refused and kicked Gianna in the stomach and legs repeatedly and said "LISTEN GIANNA YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME LET GO OF MY HAND" and "NO LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU AND ABBY" Gianna then lifted Paige to the den and came back. what kind of scandal Is this is Abby trying to get rid of her team and make a whole new one she's done it before... will the show get CANCLED who knows... well that's it for WHAT'S ON THE NEWS I'm veronica sawhorse"

Melissa turned off the TV and cried her heart out "THIS IS CHRISTI'S FAULT I HATE HER" she screamed as she picked up the phone and dialed 6...