Clubbing time

(a/n) here's the last one for today. 2+votes for two updates 2+ votes and 1+ comment for three updates.

**************

(Lottie's pov)

"hey lets go to the club tonight " Harry said as he pulled away.

"what Harry were only 18 we can't " I said.

" I know a Guy he can get us in"

"no"

"why not Lottie please you never just go have fun please "

"ugh......fine" I finally gave in.

"now go get ready I want to go to Starbucks before we go and its already one and were still in our PJ's " he said as he moved from between my legs and held his hand out.

"ok ok" I grab his hand and hop off the counter but I don't let go of his hand. I still hold it as I run and drag in with me up the stairs. Then I let go of his hand. I run to my door but before I went in I said "I call the bathroom first"

"not if I get in there first " he said running to his room.

I run into my room and grab a matching bra and panties set then run to the bathroom. As soon as I get there Harry gets there at the same time.

"mhm guess we will have to take on together "he said smiling.

"um how bout no in your dreams Styles ladies first" I say as I walk into the bathroom closing the door before he said anything. I locked the door. I turned on the water and stripped out of my clothes.

After I washed my hair and body and shaved my lags and other places. I got out dried off and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked out Tue bathroom to see Harry nowhere in sight. I shrug it off and go to my room when I walk in a see Harry with something he shouldn't have.