Lazy day part 1

*3 hours later*

3 hours had past. Harry and I had danced, drank, and talked all night long. We even made out a couple times and I didn't give a damn in the world. I didn't worry about what would happen when I got home, what my dad was going to say to me if he found out. All I cared about was Harry and having a hell of a time, and that's what happened.

After 3 drinks I was tipsy and I still kept going until I was completely wasted. The rest of the night was a blur.

*next morning *

I woke up to someone moving beside me. I opened my eyes to quickly shut them again. The light was too bright for my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes so they could a just to the brightness. I looked over to see Harry wide awake smiling at me.

"good morning babe well should I say good afternoon " Harry said.

"w- " I started to say but my head was killing me. Hangover.

"hangover" he asked. I nodded my head.

"what time is it" I asked.

"12 o'clock "

"ugh today will be my lazy day"

Harry chuckled.

I don't want to do anything today what so ever. My head is hurting like crazy and I-

"um Harry how did I get back home last night" I asked wondering cause I don't remember coming home.

"I brought you home. I didn't drink as much as you I stopped after the 3 drink"

"and you didn't stop me" I asked him mad as can be why couldn't he stop me if he only had 3 drinks.

"I was but I wanted you to have fun and not have someone tell you when to stop" he said biting his lip. Wow that is so sexy.

"you do have a good point there ok are our parents home"

"yea it was hard to keep you quite last night"

"what"

He chuckles "when I brought you home last night you keep wanted to mess with everything we didn't have sex Lottie"

I breathed out relieved "ok good"

He rolled his eyes."are you saying you didn't want to have sex with me last night"

"That's not what I'm saying "

"so you won't mind if I do this" he slowly leaned in. I bite my lip wanting him to go faster.

Once his lips were on mine I closed my eyes. Our lips fit perfect together like two puzzle pieces. His lips were so soft and felt perfect against mine like heaven. How could someone be so perfect in every way. His eyes, his lips, his smile, his hair, and his body. Everything about him is so perfect. How?

*vote/comment*