Tuesday classes

I was getting sicker and sicker everyday. I just found out a day ago. I was staying strong. I don't have parents. They were killed by a werewolf when i was 15. I walked to potions. There was only one seat and it was next to Him. James Fucking Potter. I gave Slughorn my note and sat. I read the board and went ot page 130 in book. We are making a love potion. "Can you pass me the rose thorns." Was he talking to me. "Are you talking to me." He looked around. "You are the only one by them." "Oh right uh here you go. By the way I'm Jenna, Jenna Marbles." I felt the blush on my face. "I'm James Potter" I smiled. "The last ingredient is powdered Moonstone" His voice is magic. I handed to him. We added it and it turned pink. "So what do you smell." I asked. I bet  Lily. "Uh Books." Lily or Me. "Vanilla" Lily or Me. ""Deserts" Lily or Me."And pranking supplies." That means that it is me. Lily doesn't prank. He looked confused. He thought he was in love with Lily.

James P.O.V (Surprise)
I was sitting in potions be myself because Sluggy said he can't have another Potter Black Incident. That means we almost blew up the class room 19 times. When a pretty girl came in. She was wearing a WTF shirt that meant Where's the food,black pants,her hair in a messy bun,a black bandanna  and some converse. She didn't look like she cared about her looks. This might be the girl Alyssa James was talking about. She had a whole rant. I remember it.
Flashback
Right now Alyssa was on Sirius's lap talking about a girl. None of us like Alyssa. She is just another slut. See this is what she is wearing

 See this is what she is wearing

"Siriy. She is so gross. She doesn't brush,comb,wash her hair or care that she walks anywhere looking like a bum. She always has messy hair messy ponytail or bun and looks and smells like she doesn't shower. She had this annoying cat. Who i took care of. And an owl who was always there but after the cat she kept it in the owl tower." She finished her rant and went back to snogging Padfoot. We had disgusted faces. She killed a cat
E.O.F
She gave Slughorn a note,sat next to me and opened her book. "Can you pass me the rose thorns." I asked needing them. "Are you talking to me" She asked that. I looked around playfully "You are the only one by them" "Oh right uh here you go. By the way I'm Jenna, Jenna Marbles" She blushed. "I'm James Potter." She smiled. "The last ingredient is powdered Moonstone" I said she handed it to me. I added it and it turned pink. "So what do you smell" She asked. I already know what to smell it will be my Lilly. "Books,Vanilla,Desserts,And pranking supplies." I said the last one a little dopey. I am so confused. Lily never pranked. So who is it. "What do you smell" I asked Jenna. "Zonkos Pranks,Mint and the quidditch pitch." Thats me. This girl is in love with me. But i don't know her. I got a whiff of her scent. It smells like the potion. Wow. I don't know. "JAMES!!!!" I heard my name. "Huh" "We have to turn it in" Oh right." We got up and i brushed her elbow. I felt electricity. Wow am i in love with Lily or Her. "Wow for the first time James Potters potion is not on the floor or on students. Jenna how would you like to tutor Mr.Potter." "Uh sure" Jenna said. I looked at Lily. She looked mad and jealous. I might can use Jenna.