Tuesday Sorries

I woke up with a tear stained face. He broke my heart but i still love him. I didn't bother doing my hair so i put it in its usual bun. I went to the great hall and sat at the end of the table with James trying to apologise.  "Look Jenna I am so sorry" He kept trying. "Why" I asked. "Why what" "Why did you chose me" I asked. "Well i don't really know. It's just you seemed like the perfect girl somebody will be jealous of. But i am so sorry" "No James. You broke my heart and you think we can be friends again like that. You have to earn my trust. " I was dead Serious. (Get it) He has to gain my trust and can't sorry his way into it. But will always love him. He sighed and left

James P.O.V
I felt so sorry for what i did to Jenna. It's been 3 days since she found out. At first i was using her but then i actually loved her. She is funny,fun loving and the perfect girl. "Padfoot i messed up" I said to Sirius. "What did you do to Lily this time."  "It isn't about Lily. Its about a girl named Jenna." "What happened Prongs" "Well i meet her in potions. Me and her had to make a love potion. I smelled her scent and she smelled mine. Lily looked jealous and thats where i made the plan. I started dating Jenna to make Lily jealous. I started liking no loving her. And she found out. She broke up with me. I tried saying sorry but it wouldn't work. So now she hates me." I finished explaining. He looked at me like i wad an alien. "Really. Girls are just overly dramatic." "No Sirius. Your girls are overly dramatic. This is the kind of girl that loves pranking and understands. She doesn't care about her looks and never makes an effort. That means that she trust me or did trust me. What am i going to do."  "Show her you are more then what she thinks. That or move on. This almost as bad as Lily making you stop pranking. Please tell me you won't stop pranking." He said. "I don't know Padfoot. Pranking reminds me of her to much." "Come on Padfoot. Your all i got. Moony is too busy studying and Wormtail is begin all weird and sneaky." He started begging. "Fine" I said. "I guess u can move on" I said. I can move on but i can't find someone as perfect as her.