Bianca?

I stared at my wall. Will say next to me on my bed and we were both bored out of our minds.

I opened my mouth to suggest we do something but I closed my mouth again.

Will made a face at the wall.
"Do you have a white marker?" he asked.

I handed him the market and he started doodling on the wall "Will..." I complained.

When Will pulled away from the wall there was a picture of the sun and a skull with a Heart in between them. I smiled at Will and he grinned at me.

I was about to kiss him when Percy burst into the cabin grinning "Neeekkksssss!"

"What Perce?" I asked impatiently.

"Sorry to interrupt your little moment- not really- but Calypso and Leo are naming the baby Bianca!" he grinned even wider.

I shot up and out the door. I raced over to Calypso and Valdez.

"Is it true?" I asked out if breath.

"Is what true?" Leo asked, his eyebrows scrunched together.

"He means the name, you idiot!" Calypso growled "And yes. The baby will be named Bianca." she smiled.

I hugged her "Thank you!" I whispered.

"It was Leo's idea," she said after I pulled away.

"Really?" I made a face.

"Thanks man! Really! Thanks," he glared at me.

"Thank you, Leo." I said grinning.

Yeeeeees!!!! Nico is pleased for once :D Anyways.. I will need the middle name in a few days.. or tommorow or today depending on how I am feeling about updating. This is the 11th time I have uploaded a new chapter soooo, I might get to the child birth by Monday!