What She Wants

Why she picked him you didn't know. Hell you really didn't care because you still continued to be in love with her. Her and her captivating green eyes with that pink hair that just made you smile. You could tell she felt something for you that much was obvious, but you also knew that whatever she felt for you she felt more of for Sasuke. Sakura Haruno the stunning konoha kunoichi that was more beautiful than a blooming cherry blossom. She took your breath away every time she glanced your way, every time she said your name. "(m/n)". Her soft voice calmed your soul, it brought you peace so you never understood how Sasuke could leave her behind. However you hoped that what he did haunted him more than the memories of his family did. You hoped he couldn't sleep at night. But most of all you hoped Sakura's heart would heal the scars left by that goddamn Uchiha bastard.You knew she knew how you felt but you never told her out loud. So you decided no matter what you'd tell her, because you knew her heart belonged to someone else you figure the rejection couldn't hurt you more than you were hurting now right? None the less you asked her out to dinner and like she usually did she said yes. You figured it be best to tell her after you walked her home so as to not ruin the entire night.

*timeskip to after dinner at Sakura's house*

Sakura: Hey (m/n), Thank you so much for an amazing night. I really needed this.

(m/n): Of course... But there was actually something I wanted to talk to you about...

Sakura: What's up? *smiles so warmly you want to melt*

(m/n): Sakura.... I honestly have no idea of how to beat around the bush for this so I'm just gonna say it. I love you. I've been in love with you since that first day in class when you caught me staring at you and you blushed. Ever since my parents died you have been the only thing holding me to this Earth. You are the one person I would kill for and it kills me everyday cause I know you've been in so much pain since Sasuke left. I know Because you don't smile the same anymore and you have the same sadness in your eyes that I do. 'and the worst part is I know I can't help you and that you don't feel the same, so that's why I'm going to leave you alone from now on. Because I ca.... *interrupted by a kiss from Sakura*

Sakura: Sometimes you talk more than Naruto. *blushes*

(m/n): And sometimes you're harder to read than Kakashi... So what was that?

Sakura: That's how I really feel about you you jerk! *punches him in the arm*

(m/n): What was that for?

Sakura: *sniffles* For even thinking about trying to leave me! *tears now running down her face*

(m/n): But I thought you were in love with Sasuke...

Sakura: I was..I am.. I don't know.. I am a woman and reserve the right to be indecisive.

(m/n): I guess but what does this mean for us...

Sakura: It means... *blushes heavily* It means come in.

(m/n): This late but what would we even....

Sakura: Don't you dare make me say it out loud!

(m/n): Hmph ok. *smirks*

You follow her into her house as she quietly leads you to her room as to not wake up her parents. Once there she began to attack you with a barrage of kisses that screamed how desperate she was someone to lover her back. And You obliged happily and in return she grabbed you (h/l) (h/c) pulling you closer to her lips. You threw your flack jacket on the ground and she straight up ripped your shirt off.

Sakura: Sorry.

(m/n): It's ok.

After that you picked her up and laid her on the bed. You began to kiss all down her neck make her shiver in ecstasy and you unzipped her dress and unhooked her bra. You stopped to marvel at the pink haired Goddess that was before you and tried to get your pants off quickly and without falling, she then took off her panties. After seeing this you all but jumped back on top of her ready to enter yourself into her, but you stopped leaving her with a confused look.

Sakura: What's wrong?

(m/n): Nothing it's just...Are you sure you want me to do this? What about Sasuke...

Sakura: OK yes I still love Sasuke, but he's not here. He's never really been here like you have been and I realized that I should go for someone who'll actually be around for me. Right now I wouldn't go as far as say that I love you, but I'd be a damn liar if I said I didn't want you so bad right now. So yes I'm sure that it's you I want to do this with, now please stop teasing me or I swear I might actually lose it!

Once her statement was finished she wrapped her arms around your neck and you entered her. Backing in and out so slowly that Sakura was going crazy, you could see it in her eyes and you kinda liked it. At least until she managed to roll you onto the bed and take her turn on top where she went absolutely insane. And she was the one that tried to tell you to be quiet, now she was almost scream with pleasure filled moans as she rode you as if she had done this before. After a while you rolled your way back on top except speeding up your pace to one that was more to her liking. You were losing yourself inside of her and it only got worse when she wrapped her legs around your waist because that made you go even faster, and in a primal state you began to kiss her all over and with your hands roaming her perfect body being seemingly everywhere at once. Finally you both reach the point of climax and pleasure as she let out an EXTREMELY loud moan that you can only hope didn't wake her parents, sure you were both adults but it would be awkward to have your first meeting with her parents in this situation. None the less you just had the greatest night of your life with the love of your life, and from the way she was breathing you fucking killed it!

(m/n): Damn... I almost feel bad for Sasuke.

Sakura: *breathing heavily* Why is that....

(m/n): Because if he would've stayed this could be him but since not he'll NEVER know how great this was. *Sakura giggles* Like seriously I might brag to him the next time I see him and let him know how bad he screwed up leaving you behind.

Sakura: *slap your chest* (m/n) don't be rude! Besides I thought gentlemen never kiss and tell?

(m/n): Who said I was gonna tell him we kissed....

Sakura: Shhhh I think I hear my mom coming!

(m/n): Transformation jutsu!

Sakura's mom: Sakura? What's going on in here? *see's Sakura holding a new puppy* Where'd that come from

Sakura: Ino asked me to hold onto him for a while till she found him a new home

Sakura's mom: Ok *yawn* Just try to keep it down. *leaves*

Sakura: Ok mom.

*you transform back to normal*

(m/n): That was close.

Sakura: Yeah it was! Now get your clothes and leave out my window!

(m/n): Ouch.

Sakura: Oh calm down, I'll be at your place in five minutes I just need to get dressed and leave a note. *smirks*

(m/n): Round two?

Sakura: Maybe even three and four!

(m/n): Damn. Sasuke thank you for slippin up so I could slide right in!

Sakura: Oh just shut up and go. *laughs*

(m/n): As you wish love.