Ch.3 "The Escape"

I just don’t seem to understand the consequences I could have before I make a mistake.  I guess, that’s why I had to spend my morning with Ms. Samuels.  I wouldn’t have to if I hadn’t passed that note.  I feel like a horrible person.

“Ms. Samuels…”  I said, 5 minutes before the first bell rung.

“Yes…?” She answered.

“I am terribly sorry about passing that note in class.  I really wasn’t expecting this much trouble." I spilled.

“Do you know what Miss Larson, I don’t need an apology.   I just don’t want it happening again.  Understood?”  She asked.

I nodded.

After class, I have to stay 5 minutes each day helping Ms. Samuels clean up the classroom.  So I am always late to social studies.  And my teacher, Mr. Smith, makes me get a tardy because I’m ‘late.’

All I did was pass a note.  In my old school, you would just get a week of detention.  But around here, I am grounded for a month, I have to wake up at 5:00 AM helping Ms. Samuels clean the classroom, AND after, AND I have 3 weeks in detention. 

But I will not argue wit he fact that my note insulted my teacher in a way I could of got suspended… but it wasn’t an opinion! It was the TRUTH!  And everybody in class knows it too!  Mrs. Clarkson HAS to find a different substitute! 

The final bell rang and I was relieved.  Because Savanna and I were planning to go to the mall today, and I am super excited!  Savanna promised not to tell my mom or her mom that we sneaked out.  And I don’t care.  It’s not my fault that Ms. Samuels is a horrible teacher!  I mean seriously!

At the mall, I bought a really cute pink shirt with lace at the bottom.  I also bought a matching purse and got my nails done.  Savanna, however, has white as her fashion color. “White goes along with everything.”  She says.  I actually agree with her.  She bought a lacey white shirt, with black jeans.

After we were completely satisfied, she drove me home.

“Do you want to visit the barn tomorrow?  I here they have new horses!”  Savanna said.

“No, not tomorrow.  I told her.  We have to get our dresses for prom, remember?”  I smiled.

“Oh yeah!”  She remembered.  “See you tomorrow!”  She said, as she drove into my driveway

I waved.  Then, I ran into my house, unnoticed, making sure that my mom didn’t see me wearing my brand new outfit.  I finally made it into my bedroom.  I lay on my bed, thinking about my day.  My problems.  Ms. Samuels.  Then I thought, maybe there is a way to prove to Mrs. Clarkson that Ms.  Samuels is a bad teacher…

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everybody!  Did you like chapter 3?  Next chapter I am thinking about something interesting... all you have to do is tune in!  I promise, I will update more than usual.  And I am excited about it!  I just haven't had that much time.  Since school is starting soon.

No updating tomorrow!  I am going over to my Nana and Grandfather's! But remember, on Friday, is the winners of the watty awards!  I already have a feeling of who the winner will be...

Anyway, again, I wanted to say, that there will be NO updating when school starts on weekdays.  I have a lot more to worry about.  I have to get to bed early, (I know how hard that will be!) I have to do homework :(!!! And....well...that's it.... So....I guess...all I can say now is....

TUNE IN!

-lovelykitty3